Results 1 to 12 of 12
Thread: 5 Right 5 Wrong
09-14-2013, 11:22 PM #1
5 Right 5 Wrong
According to you the right 5 things in wwe and 5 wrong thing in wwe right now happening
1 i love heel HHH
2 daniel bryan getting what he deserve after such a hard work not after the end of the fued just gave him title
3 randy is heel
4 no cena
5 tag team building
1 show iron clad contract concept
2 shield beating daniel bryan every raw
3 bryan always facing shield guys
4 dolph jobbing and becoming midcard guy now
5 punk heyman story becoming boring
09-14-2013, 11:42 PM #2
I almost 100% agree with you:
1. Daniel Bryan as a Main-Eventer
2. Heel Triple H
3. Heel Randy Orton
4. Tag Team & Diva Division building up
5. The Shield getting a bit more air-time
1. Dolph Ziggler jobbing
2. Smackdown being lead by RAW (It needs to become a brand of it's own)
3. WWE ruining the Theme of Night of Champions: The tagline being 'At Night of Champions, every title is on the line.' and Curtis Axel's Intercontinental Championship is not on the line.
4. John Cena possibly returning next month
5. WWE not having the WWE App in the UK so Centurion cannot watch it.
09-15-2013, 01:18 AM #3
The WWE app is available in the UK dude.The Prince Is Here...
09-15-2013, 01:19 AM #4
09-15-2013, 02:27 AM #5
- Join Date
- May 2011
09-15-2013, 02:34 AM #6
Half of them are just your opinion so name the thread "What I love and What I hate"
-Btw Dolph is kinda becoming jobber but it's a part of the storyline. And Paul+Punk's Storyline is not getting boring, it's just that they couldn't fill up this week with anything interesting between their feud but I hope that at NOC it will get interesting for sure.
@Centurion, John cena returning is wrong? Hell No! He is coming to promote the Breast Cancer Awareness Thing and I RESPECT THAT A LOT. Btw if you think it's wrong than let me tell you that he won't be probably wreslting (as far as his surgery is concerned).
- My personal point of view on wrong thing:- I think because of Randy and Daniel feuding over WWE Championship, Word title is become hell pointless on both main shows so they should either discontinue US or IC title or just unify World and WWE Title because it doesn't matters who takes the last win and the title between randy and daniel - they both are random appearing superstars on both shows so WWE Championship will become the spotlight on both shows from now on.What I Have Achieved
"dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
"dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
"dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"
09-15-2013, 02:43 AM #7
09-15-2013, 03:24 AM #8
Yes, the most popular full time wrestler in the world being on the show is "bad for business."
If anyone really believed John Freakin Cena was staying off the show for a full 6 months, well, do you actually know anything about John Cena? This is the dude who once had major neck surgery on a tuesday morning and then showed up to the Smackdown taping that same night. Try and make him not come to work.The Prince Is Here...
09-15-2013, 06:12 AM #9
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Ohio, USA
I agree with everything. Btw Centurion, you won't be able to access the WWE app from your PS3.
09-15-2013, 08:16 PM #10
I agree with the Points of Superrocker and Centurion. Those are the points I would say, too.
09-16-2013, 12:59 AM #11
Well this is my list:
1. The developmental system
2. The level of the matches
3. Cody Rhodes getting pushed
4. The Corporation storyline
5. Santino having great momentum
1. The Misusage of Talents
2. The Main Event Scene depends way too much on a select group of performers
3. Too many stale grown gimmicks
4. Not enough young superstars
5. Zack Ryder still using "Radio" by Watt White, instead of "Radio" by Downstait, that theme would really be refreshing for the Long Island Iced Z...
09-19-2013, 09:27 PM #12
DZ as a mid-card is exactly why i can't get behind WWE anymore, great thread by the way