dR www.desirulez.net

Default Dolph Ziggler to Blame for Jerry "The King" Lawler's Heart Attack?

Follow us on Social Media

In the latest installment of The Steve Austin Show, Jerry "The King" Lawler discussed his heart attack that he suffered on last year's episode of Raw. Lawler had wrestled in a tag match earlier that night where he teamed with Randy Orton and faced CM Punk and Dolph Zigger. Lawler mentioned that the series of elbows from Ziggler during that match were a "partial cause" of his attack.

Ziggler did a spot where he dropped ten straight elbows on Lawler's chest. Lawler said that Ziggler was landing with all of his weight, and he remembered thinking, "jeez, this guy's trying to kill me."

"Honestly, and I talked to my cardiologist about it, and he said, 'absolutely, the trauma to my chest from those elbows could have been hard enough to knock your heart out of rhythm,'" Lawler said. "It would start slowly, and then get more and more and more out of rhythm until it just seized up."

Lawler noted that he's feeling 100% now and wants to talk to Vince McMahon about having "a match or two on Raw" again.

Dolph should really try a Regicide gimmick if he ever turns heel again.
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Lawler said that Ziggler was landing with all of his weight
    Really Jerry? Who are you trying to kid...

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Way to give Ziggler more heat while he is dealing with heat from elsewhere. Jerry could have said all of that differently without making Ziggler vilified

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    Way to give Ziggler more heat while he is dealing with heat from elsewhere. Jerry could have said all of that differently without making Ziggler vilified
    Agree. Now Ziggler won't be able to 'show-off.'

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

blame Dolph Ziggler? ya a commentator shouldn't wrestle because first of all no one wants to see him wrestle and second he is too old to do that.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

What a joke. Oh yeah a Match caused my heart attack, can I have one or two matces more?? BULLSHIT
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    Jerrys been "blaming" Ziggler for his heart attack since it happened. It hasn't put heat on Ziggler up until now, so no reason for it to start doing so.
    The Prince Is Here...

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Jerry needs to hit the weights and cardio before he steps his self in the ring again if at all. Maybe Ziggler can feud wit him next and give him 20 elbows in a row haa!