Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default What's going in my mind for NOC after watching Smackdown 13th September?

Follow us on Social Media

I have a lot of things to say and ask about Night Of Champions and I will post them all here and let you know what I think because you might also have the same questions in your mind

1. Night Of Champions Theme ruined? As you know that Curtis Axel and Paul will face Punk in a handicap match but NOC's theme is that every title has to be defended in this PPV so will Curtis Axel have two matches in one night? Will paul play a game with Punk and get himself out of the match making that match Punk vs. Axel for IC Championship or will they FINALLY ruin this theme and replace this PPV from next year?
    What i think is that Koffi was on the leaked poster with IC Title, also he defeated Axel two weeks ago on Smackdown so Curtis Axel can have two matches and lose the title to Koffi because Axel has defended the title on 3 PPVs and this will be the 4th so it's the average time a person hold IC belt.

- Big Show got beat down, no one came to save - It seems like you have seen this? Well last year it happened the same when Big Show was forced to apolgise to John Laurantis and on Over the Limit he screwed Cena because he was like all the same people backstage who didn't care about him so will the same happen at NOC or maybe at Survivor Series when Big show would be in Daniel's team and will screw him to continue the Coroporation angle because 2 weeks ago Big show was saying 'no' to daniel but he was still wrestling him.

- IF RVD wins the World Heavyweight Championship, he will be the person to win every (maybe the most of the) titles of 2000's in WWE (even the one who got discontinued)

- Will GoldDust be involved on NOC?

- Will Brock return to save Paul or will it be Paul Heyman Girl?

-Divas Division is getting pretty interesting will the heel divas beating the 'Total' divas, THS IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR PAIGE TO DEBUT.

- Daniel Bryan is not most likely to win because most of the time whoever stands tall on the last raw before that PPV, he loses.

- Jericho Troll? This would be the best thing, he trolled us at RR'13 and now if he gets involved in Coroporation Angle, I will be the most happy person in this planet.

A lot of surprises are waiting for us at NOC, Just hope that WWE DOESN'T SCREWS IT UP.

Present your own questions and views and if you like mine than do tell
    Last edited by TheLegendKiller.; 09-14-2013 at 01:51 PM.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Even though I have added "After watching SD 13th September" I expect some stupid to come and blame me for spoiling their show so please *to Mod or SMod* add *Maybe-a-Spoiler* Tag.

Also I will be adding some more views and question related to shield's matches and more
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

well so many questions, and i have an opinion on most but if i start writting a paragraph for every answer it will take me too much time.
    so i will answer those questions which can be answered with the best answers.

You said that the Night of champions theme was ruined.Every PPV'S theme has been ruined.......Hell in a cell PPV last year had only 1 hell in a cell match and they didn't even use the enviroment in a promo or in the whole match as a weapon etc.It was like the cell wasn't around.The royal rumble ppv: always the royal rumble match was the main event last year they put the GREAT ONE at the main event(ok cm punk deserved to be at the main evnet when he lost his championship but rocky NO).Elimination chamber PPV was all about the elimination chamber match (and last year we had only 1 chamber) i can go on and on but this about the ruined theme isn't something new.WWE has rinde every PPV theme.....

of courese goldust and jericho will NOT return.(goldust was a part of the storyline we will see him again at his hall of fame speech and if he doesn't get inducted he will induct his brother)-(jericho trolled us once but this will NEVEEEEEEER HAPPEN AGAIN).

I don't think bryan will win.If he wins they will not be able to continue the storyline with bryan as the victim(because a champion isn't a victim).so orton will win with a dirty way 100%

RVD champion after noc 2013??? a very good question but i'm not sure.maybe ricardo with play a role (screw rvd maybe)

and the best question-------How will heyman escape the beating.I don't know the way i bet that brock will not return......but heyman will escape.At every show heyman said that he will get his a@@ kicked but when they say this.......THIS NEVER HAPPENS(once in a lifetime for exaple).

21-1 time to riot

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

WWE su***

RISE ABOVE HATE

Junior Moderator

I don't think Goldust will be at NoC. Maybe the next PPV.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Well WWE is used to repeating ideas, so I agree with the Big Show screwing DB idea

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June