Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Komal Sharma in Shashi Sumeet Mittal's next on Life OK

Follow us on Social Media

Komal will be playing the role of Shraddha Arya'a aunt in Shashi Sumeet Mittal's next show to be aired on Life OK.

Komal Sharma who was last seen in Shashi Sumeet Mittal's Diya Aur Baati Hum on Star Plus is super excited these days as she is busy shooting in Chittor Ghar in Rajasthan for Shashi Sumeet's next on Life OK.

Media has already reported about Shraddha Arya, Iqbal Khan, Rishi Khurana being part of Shashi Sumeet's next on Life OK.

While one more name joins in the list and that is of Komal Sharma who will be seen playing the role of Shraddha Arya's (protagonist of the show) aunt in the show.

While Rishi Khurana will be seen playing the role of Shraddha's brother.The shooting of which has already begun in Chittor Ghar.

When asked Komal about bagging a role in a new show, she said, "Yes I am doing a new show and the best part is Shashi ma'am offered me this role in the success party of Diya Aur Baati Hum. So I am back with the production house again. Its a very supportive role and I am looking forward towards this role."
    All the very best Komal!