dR www.desirulez.net

Default Mr. Anderson Done with TNA Wrestling?, Title Match Set for TNA Bound For Glory

Follow us on Social Media

- As seen on last night's Impact Wrestling episode, it appeared they wrote Mr. Anderson off TV after a beatdown from Bully Ray. Anderson's contract reportedly expires this month so he may be gone from the company. TNA posted this update on Anderson:

"On Thursday at the “No Surrender” IMPACT special, Aces and Eights President Bully Ray successfully defended the World Heavyweight Championship against Mr. Anderson in a violent and chaotic bout. Anderson refused to give up – and took a major beating from Bully Ray. Bully Ray battered and bloodied Anderson, eventually putting him through a table and winning the bout via countout. Bully Ray continued the assault after the match, dumping Anderson off a medical stretcher on the entrance ramp and annihilating him with a piledriver on the steel structure.

ImpactWrestling.com has learned that in addition to several lacerations to his head and body, Anderson suffered a possible concussion and was being examined for damage to his neck from the piledriver. Anderson will be evaluated tonight by doctors at a local St. Louis hospital, and we hope to have an update on his condition on Friday."

- AJ Styles ended up winning TNA's Bound for Glory Series and will face Bully Ray for the TNA World Heavyweight Title at next month's Bound for Glory pay-per-view.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

O_0 Tna out other company in ?

Oh God he's gonna show up on Raw isn't he?
    The Prince Is Here...

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    I would like to remind you that tonight I weight in at 248 pounds, I hail from GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN....
    MISTEERR KEENNEEDYYY!!!
    KEEENNEEDYYY!!!
    I would love to hear that again.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I would love to hear that again.
    would suprise me when he shows up over there. They didnt really treated him nice. I think he takes a break and returns to impact
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

I hope that MR.Kennedy goes to Raw or Smackdown.