Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default John Cena Returning to WWE Television Next Month

Follow us on Social Media

While John Cena won't be able to wrestle until around Royal Rumble time, there is already talk of bringing him back to WWE TV in October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Cena wants to start making appearances for the company to help with their big Breast Cancer Awareness campaign. Cena's rehab for his injuries will be one of the storylines for the second half of this Total Divas season also.

Junior Moderator

Why??? He won't even be healed. I don't know why WWE just can't make another superstar promote Breast Cancer awareness month.

He'd hardly be wrestling, just show up to cut a few promos. It can't do any harm, and we've seen in the past its a program Cena has a lot of support for.
    The Prince Is Here...

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Cant he do stuff behind the scenes? He will get booed out of the building showing up so fast. Too soon Cena too soon

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    Cant he do stuff behind the scenes? He will get booed out of the building showing up so fast. Too soon Cena too soon
    Might copy this to somewhere and bring it back when he shows up and gets a massive pop.
    The Prince Is Here...

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

yay after everyone enjoyed RAW for the past few weeks without cena he will be back to ruin RAW again.. awesome!

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

So this means he will take some Airtime for someone other again. :/

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    So this means he will take some Airtime for someone other again. :/
    I know, its disgusting that the most popular wrestler in the world might take away 3MBs airtime.
    The Prince Is Here...

You are obviously a Cena mark, majority of the people will boo him so lets bet. And u are 1 guy on here that doesn't mind Cena returning everyone else disagrees just saying. WE THE PEOPLE will boo him just watch. People are tired of him and the same stuff, it is obvious every time he comes out. Not sure whats hard to get?

1. Don't say "WE THE PEOPLE." Its a catchphrase a racist faction use to draw heat, and I find people chanting it to be really disturbing.

2. We're all "marks", dude. We're on a web forum discussing a fake sport. Doesn't get any markier than that.

3. I'm pretty confident that if Cena shows up after 2 months of not being on TV at all, he's going to get at least a mostly positive reaction. See also the 2008 Royal Rumble, where a building full of NYC smarks cheer the shit out of Cena's return for a good 30 seconds before they remember they're supposed to be "cool" fans who boo the babyfaces and cheer the heels.
    The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    1. Don't say "WE THE PEOPLE." Its a catchphrase a racist faction use to draw heat, and I find people chanting it to be really disturbing.

2. We're all "marks", dude. We're on a web forum discussing a fake sport. Doesn't get any markier than that.

3. I'm pretty confident that if Cena shows up after 2 months of not being on TV at all, he's going to get at least a mostly positive reaction. See also the 2008 Royal Rumble, where a building full of NYC smarks cheer the shit out of Cena's return for a good 30 seconds before they remember they're supposed to be "cool" fans who boo the babyfaces and cheer the heels.
    *sigh*
    ok.

1. '' WE THE PEOPLE'' yes it's a catchphrase, and u do know most people like heels more than faces atm so it's not a racist faction like you're saying.

2.It's not a fake sport, it's scripted there is a difference, '' markier'' isn't a word.

3.After 2 months If cena didn't come with a different gimmick than the superhero of WWE gimmick he will still be booed.. because it's the same reason they were booing him in the first place and at 2008 Royal Rumble they cheered for him yes.but that's because Cena wasn't that boring then like he is now. now they boo cena because he is boring and has the same gimmick for over 5 years, they are booing him because of that not because they think '' they are cool'' lol.most people now like heels in case you didn't know already.

I can't explain it more than that.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

dR www.desirulez.net

You are obviously a Cena mark, majority of the people will boo him so lets bet. And u are 1 guy on here that doesn't mind Cena returning everyone else disagrees just saying. WE THE PEOPLE will boo him just watch. People are tired of him and the same stuff, it is obvious every time he comes out. Not sure whats hard to get?
    I'm a Cena Mark?

I'm the guy that posts News in this Section everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    *sigh*
    ok.

1. '' WE THE PEOPLE'' yes it's a catchphrase, and u do know most people like heels more than faces atm so it's not a racist faction like you're saying.

2.It's not a fake sport, it's scripted there is a difference, '' markier'' isn't a word.

3.After 2 months If cena didn't come with a different gimmick than the superhero of WWE gimmick he will still be booed.. because it's the same reason they were booing him in the first place and at 2008 Royal Rumble they cheered for him yes.but that's because Cena wasn't that boring then like he is now. now they boo cena because he is boring and has the same gimmick for over 5 years, they are booing him because of that not because they think '' they are cool'' lol.most people now like heels in case you didn't know already.

I'm well aware its a catchphrase. But its a catchphrase used to justify Colters racist allegations. I get why people chant it, but I still hate it when they do. Even the normally awesome NXT fans chant it, sadly.

Its pretty definitely a fake sport, as in "not a real sport", because your performance in the athletic contest has nothing to do with whether or not you win. Wrestling is fake, people are going to call it fake. Wrestling fans need to get used to that idea.

I don't think Cena gets booed anywhere near as much as you're suggesting. In some arenas its pretty bad, yeah, but in most at least 60% of the fanbase are around him, and after 2 months of him barely even getting mentioned on TV, he's going to get a big pop when he shows up. Thats just a given. The NYC fans claimed he was "boring" too, didn't stop them going crazy when he showed up after being away for a while.
    The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    I'm a Cena Mark?

I'm the guy that posts News in this Section everyday.
    Was talking to the other guy bro, thanx for the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    *sigh*
    ok.

Thank u, saves me explaining the same thing that is obvious. How does one call WWE fake but get offended by the WE THE PEOPLE saying? I didn't even say it in the same context, I just said it because "we the people" can't stand boring Cena. The people will let u know that is why D Bryan is where he is because the people wanted him as there guy. I'm not going to beat a dead horse since this guy doesn't want to believe the truth and what is fact.

I find the heels entertaining and hilarious for the most part. Plus who doesn't find Cesaro as skilled and entertaining? Guy can wrestle and brings new moves to the table. Now put your hand over your hearts and in a loud and clear voice say with me..WE THE PEOPLE!!! Ha! That line just cracks me up

Thank u, saves me explaining the same thing that is obvious. How does one call WWE fake but get offended by the WE THE PEOPLE saying? I didn't even say it in the same context, I just said it because "we the people" can't stand boring Cena. The people will let u know that is why D Bryan is where he is because the people wanted him as there guy. I'm not going to beat a dead horse since this guy doesn't want to believe the truth and what is fact.

I find the heels entertaining and hilarious for the most part. Plus who doesn't find Cesaro as skilled and entertaining? Guy can wrestle and brings new moves to the table. Now put your hand over your hearts and in a loud and clear voice say with me..WE THE PEOPLE!!! Ha! That line just cracks me up
    haha np, if there is a thread about Cena then u will probably find me there

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post

nice

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012