dR www.desirulez.net

Default Michelle McCool Visits the WWE's Performance Center, Darren Young Appearing on Ellen, More

Follow us on Social Media

- WWE Total Divas stars Cameron and her boyfriend Vincent are celebrating their one-year anniversary this weekend.

- Darren Young will be appearing on The Ellen Show on Friday to talk about coming out and more. Young tweeted on Wednesday:

"Busy week for me! My voice will be heard. My story will be told. Its time to deliver! Its time to live! #knowyourworth"

- Former WWE Diva Michelle McCool was at the WWE Performance Center on Wednesday, working with some of the developmental Diva talents. She tweeted:

"Still in awe of @WWEPerformCtr ...thinking about how bright the future is for the divas! #talentknockingatthedoor Thank y'all for having me!"

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Why was she there? Have her come on the show to reunite Laycool for a second, she was good and great looking Undertaker u lucky deadman.

D Young is getting a lot of exposure it seems hmmm?

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

of course Ellen wants to talk with him. No one gave a damn about him and now after he came out of the closet, everyone wanna talk with him
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    of course Ellen wants to talk with him. No one gave a damn about him and now after he came out of the closet, everyone wanna talk with him
    I agree. I hate how people give a damn about other people when they do something unpredictable.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    I agree. I hate how people give a damn about other people when they do something unpredictable.
    C .... M .... Punk

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Let's guess why PTP's get a push recently? Right because of his outcoming. So ridiculous...