dR www.desirulez.net

Default JoJo Has Sights Set on Divas Championship

Follow us on Social Media

- The mother of Total Divas star JoJo, Alexie Offerman, spoke to Divas-365.com about her daughter, Justin Gabriel, the E! reality show and WWE. During the interview, she reveals that her daughter has her sights set on capturing the Divas Championship.

"From the very first day of training, she came home and said to me, “Oh my God mom, I found home away from home, I love the feeling of wrestling and its challenges!” said Offerman. "For 6 weeks this little girl couldn’t get roughed up enough!! Let me let you in on something – after filming the first 8 episodes of Total Divas, her and Eva Marie went back to training at NXT from 9 to 5 on a daily basis. She was ecstatic about all the moves she was learning from Sara Del Rey, then the news came that Total Divas was picked up for 6 more episodes and while she was happy for the extension of the show, she was also disappointed for the interruption of her daily training!! Yes she has expressed to us how much she loves the Ring and how she would love to someday/some year earn the Championship Belt!! She just turned 19… Stay tuned!"

Junior Moderator

19 years old????

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    19 years old????
    hilarious gif was a funny movie thanks for that, she is so young and she better mature up. She has got a lot of work to do before or if she gets a title shot.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    19 years old????

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Which Diva doesn't?