dR www.desirulez.net

Default Is WWE Interested In Signing AJ Styles?

Follow us on Social Media

Word is that WWE’s interest in AJ Styles is “lukewarm at best.” WWE officials are concerned with him being 36 years old and do not really see him as a “ready made” star like some of their incoming NXT talents.

It’s said WWE does respect AJ’s talent but they view him as a guy they would basically be starting from scratch with.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    ^^^^^

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Of course WWE are interested in him, the fact they wont get him might make them make that kind of statement though

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Of course WWE are interested in him, the fact they wont get him might make them make that kind of statement though
    agree. they know aj is loyal thats why they wanna make him look bad

Don't see why WWE would be particularly interested in him tbh, AJ is nothing special. Plenty of the guys in NXT are as good as him with potential to be better, and they're all much younger as well.
    The Prince Is Here...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Styles does NOT have the look and style of a WWE guy

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Don't see why WWE would be particularly interested in him tbh, AJ is nothing special. Plenty of the guys in NXT are as good as him with potential to be better, and they're all much younger as well.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    My minion brother is right!
    WHAAAAAAAT???

That's also true...
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 09-09-2013 at 02:39 AM.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Why sign AJ when you have a bunch of NxT ”rookies” who are or could be better than him ?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    Why sign AJ when you have a bunch of NxT ”rookies” who are or could be better than him ?
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    Same reason as signing The Rock for $5m (an extreme comparison) even though a bunch of NXT rookies are better than him, it's all about fame and who brings in the money

Its crap. They know he's the best so they wanna shoot him down. Hhh dont hold a candle to his inring ability so its just another downplay of a great wrestler that they dont have = just a superiority complex i figure.

Same reason as signing The Rock for $5m (an extreme comparison) even though a bunch of NXT rookies are better than him, it's all about fame and who brings in the money
    Implying that AJ Styles is famous/draws money? Dude can't even consistently main event in the glorified indy fed that's built around him, whats he going to do in the big leagues? Nothing that more talented workers can't already do better.
    The Prince Is Here...

Implying that AJ Styles is famous/draws money? Dude can't even consistently main event in the glorified indy fed that's built around him, whats he going to do in the big leagues? Nothing that more talented workers can't already do better.
    If you're saying any NXT rookie can do better than Styles then by all means go ahead lol

If you're saying any NXT rookie can do better than Styles then by all means go ahead lol
    comparing AJ Styles is just an insult from HHH. AJ Styles is better than Miz, Kingston, Cena, Santino and many more in WWE's Roster. The fact that HHH cant have Aj Styles makes him mad and thats why he talks like that about AJ

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

AJ Styles is a main eventer just like Punk and Daniel Bryan are now. U can't compare him with nxt rookies or any other wannabe to him.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Just to give an example, Sami Zayn is a much better wrestler than AJ Styles. I don't care about AJ Styles, and I don't want him to take a spot that should go to Sami Zayn.

Or, for that matter, Kassius Ohno, or Adrian Neville, or Tyler Breeze, or Enzo Amore, or any of the other much more interesting characters in NXT.

AJ Styles isn't that great, you guys.
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Just to give an example, Sami Zayn is a much better wrestler than AJ Styles. I don't care about AJ Styles, and I don't want him to take a spot that should go to Sami Zayn.

Or, for that matter, Kassius Ohno, or Adrian Neville, or Tyler Breeze, or Enzo Amore, or any of the other much more interesting characters in NXT.

Agree

I 100% agree with you...