dR www.desirulez.net

Default 8/26 Raw Breakdown: AJ Lee's Pipebomb Loses Views , Daniel Bryan's Gauntlet Match Gains 1 Million+

Follow us on Social Media

We're just now getting the breakdown for the August 26th episode of WWE Raw, which did a 3.07 cable rating and 4.19 million viewers.

In the segment breakdown, Fandango vs. Cody Rhodes stayed even with the opener. The Miz and Rhodes vs. Fandango and Damien Sandow lost around 275,000 viewers. CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel in the 9pm timeslot gained around 683,000 viewers for a 3.4 quarter rating, which are very good numbers.

Brie Bella vs. Natalya with the AJ Lee pipebomb promo lost 545,000 viewers, which is pretty bad. Alberto Del Rio vs. Rob Van Dam gained around 140,000 viewers. Christian vs. Randy Orton lost 140,000 viewers for a 3.0 quarter rating at 10pm, which is another terrible showing for that timeslot.

The Daniel Bryan promo where he painted Randy Orton's Cadillac and then Triple H, Brad Maddox and Orton being mad about it, stayed even. Titus O'Neil vs. Jack Swagger lost 135,000 viewers. Daniel Bryan's Gauntlet match against The Shield gained 1,092,000 viewers for a 3.7 quarter rating, which are excellent numbers.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Wish people would stop insulting CM Punk calling AJ's promo a 'pipebomb' I very nearly skipped that segment, she bores the hell out of me

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

I liked her segment, but i only caught it by chance. I think 99% of viewers skip 'diva' stuff.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Wish people would stop insulting CM Punk calling AJ's promo a 'pipebomb' I very nearly skipped that segment, she bores the hell out of me
    Really ?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    Really ?
    Yup, really, maybe it's that I just can't take her seriously

Junior Moderator

I like AJ, I haven't seen the promo yet. I don't think AJ caused the viewership to go down. Everything starts cooling down in the middle of the show. Most views come in the beginning, and in the main event.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Quaver View Post
    I liked her segment, but i only caught it by chance. I think 99% of viewers skip 'diva' stuff.
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........