Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1

    Default The Phenom called NXT

    Follow us on Social Media





    Another week, another NXT show, and another phenomenal main event featuring Sami Zayn. If NXT is the indication of what the future will bring for WWE, they will have another golden era. For almost every (former) top superstar or diva there is a copy on NXT... We have CM Punk-wannabe Corey Graves, the (in my prediction) the new Sexual Chocolate Big E Langston, Rey Mysterio without a mask (right now) Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler-ripoff Tyler Breeze... NXT is a must watch show right now...

  2. #2
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Thx for the info !
    Watched last weeks Mainevent and without a doubt, it was awesome !

  3. #3
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    I Will Start Watching NXT After Few Weeks


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  4. #4
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    I thought it was going to be about The Undertaker calling NXT or appearing on it.

    I might start watching NXT but it'll be difficult due to my GCSE's.

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    I thought it was going to be about The Undertaker calling NXT or appearing on it.

    I might start watching NXT but it'll be difficult due to my GCSE's.
    thought the same by the title.

    and yes NXT is a good show.I watched the 2 out of 3 falls match and it was very good.If it has another 5 star match inform us to watch it.


    21-1 time to riot

  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post

    and yes NXT is a good show.I watched the 2 out of 3 falls match and it was very good.If it has another 5 star match inform us to watch it.


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  7. #7
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Nxt is better than Raw or Smackdown. More potential, matches with more quality and everything. Zayn and Swagger pulled off one hell of a match I`m impressed with both of them .

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    thought the same by the title.

    and yes NXT is a good show.I watched the 2 out of 3 falls match and it was very good.If it has another 5 star match inform us to watch it.
    Sami Zayn vs Jack Swagger from this week's NXT show was one of that caliber... You must watch that match...

  9. #9
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Just watch RoH if you like that, that's pretty much every match lol

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Tyler Breeze is sooo gay. Hate him.

  12. #12

  13. #13
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    Nxt is better than Raw or Smackdown. More potential, matches with more quality and everything. Zayn and Swagger pulled off one hell of a match I`m impressed with both of them .
    NXT is better than smackdown but not better than RAW





    RISE ABOVE HATE


  14. #14
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Tyler Breeze is sooo gay. Hate him.
    But Darren Young is ok?

    I was also very impressed with this Alexander Rusev. I'd love to see him as the next Paul Heyman guy
    Quite amazing how he can move with his weight. Reminds me a lil bit of Samoa Joe !

  15. #15

    Default

    Sounds like this was another fantastic NXT episode, yeah? I'll watch it as well.

    Zayn vs. Cesaro was also fantastic so I suppose this will deliver also.

    What a misleading yet funny thread title, I also thought it was Undertaker related.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

    Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

    Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

    Mike: What...?

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Just watch RoH if you like that, that's pretty much every match lol
    Yeah, but unlike ROH, NXT isnt completely up its own ass with seriousness, and is actually entertaining to watch.
    The Prince Is Here...

  17. #17
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Yeah Nxt is fantastic. Love to watch it every week. Cesaro vs Zayn was amazing, and Swagger vs Zayn from this weeks Episode was again one Hell of a Match!

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Another week, another NXT show, and another phenomenal main event featuring Sami Zayn. If NXT is the indication of what the future will bring for WWE, they will have another golden era. For almost every (former) top superstar or diva there is a copy on NXT... We have CM Punk-wannabe Corey Graves, the (in my prediction) the new Sexual Chocolate Big E Langston, Rey Mysterio without a mask (right now) Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler-ripoff Tyler Breeze... NXT is a must watch show right now...
    Interesting comparisons. Although for the record, Big E Langston is the next top guy in this industry, not the next awful Mark Henry gimmick.

    But yeah, seriously people watch NXT. Easily the best wrestling TV show out there right now.
    The Prince Is Here...

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Interesting comparisons. Although for the record, Big E Langston is the next top guy in this industry, not the next awful Mark Henry gimmick.

    But yeah, seriously people watch NXT. Easily the best wrestling TV show out there right now.
    I think so too, but Big E's comedy skills will probably cause WWE to have an unique humoristic gimmick for him at one point...

  20. #20
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DR NB View Post
    NXT is better than smackdown but not better than RAW
    The interesting part of Raw = Storylines + Daniel Bryan
    The interesting part of Nxt = Nearly all matches, including divas

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •