dR www.desirulez.net

Default Plans Change for Night of Champions Match, Fan Incident at Monday's Raw

Follow us on Social Media

- There was an incident during the Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton match at RAW last night where WWE officials sent security out to calm down a situation going on in the crowd. Apparently fans were dressed as Randy Savage, Ric Flair and either Hulk Hogan or Jake Roberts. The fans were getting more attention than the match and this had WWE officials furious.

- WWE officials are being forced to re-program the Tag Team Title match for Night of Champions due to Mark Henry's injury. Henry and Big Show were scheduled to face Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins for the titles. With Darren Young and Titus O'Neil getting wins on TV, it looks like they may be getting the shot at Night of Champions.

Junior Moderator

Lool, the fans that were dressed up as legends should've entered the ring during the main event.
    I don't think WWE is going to give PTP the titles yet. The Shield seems too dominant and protected as of now to lose anything.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Pushing Darren Young would beat down all rumors of Darren Young getting hurt by his coming out...
    Much Respect for this man.
    I think it's the only reason WWE have been pushing them, they were pretty much jobbing before that

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I think it's the only reason WWE have been pushing them, they were pretty much jobbing before that
    I really doubt it. Before Young came out, PTP were losing all of their matches. Now they're a face stable and are starting to win all of their matches.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

I Think Shield Keep The Titles Until Survior Series

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I really doubt it. Before Young came out, PTP were losing all of their matches. Now they're a face stable and are starting to win all of their matches.
    That's pretty much, what I said... lol

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    That's pretty much, what I said... lol
    I made it a bit more descriptive