Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Default Edge (Posible Spoiler)

Follow us on Social Media

Edge Returning On Next Monday Night Raw

Do You Think He Would Involve In Storyline Of Corporation Vs. Daniel Bryan ??

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

He could probably become a Victim of the Shield, and Bryan comes out to Save him with maybe Christian (as he's Edge best friend). This has happened multiple times that a star who is there for one night gets attacked by the Shield. For example Ric Flair or Taker (Yeah Taker was then there for a few Raws after).

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

he is just coming back to promote his new movie/series (not sure) but I guess for a one night only return he will try to help Daniel Bryan but he won't wrestle again obviously.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    He could probably become a Victim of the Shield, and Bryan comes out to Save him with maybe Christian (as he's Edge best friend). This has happened multiple times that a star who is there for one night gets attacked by the Shield. For example Ric Flair or Taker (Yeah Taker was then there for a few Raws after).
    I don't think Edge can afford to get beat down. No one wants Edge accidentally injuring his Neck again.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

When will edge return???? he didn't at the 2/9/13 RAW.will he return at the next raw????

21-1 time to riot

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    When will edge return???? he didn't at the 2/9/13 RAW.will he return at the next raw????
    Did You Saw The Whole Show......Its Was Annouced On Raw That He Will Return On Next Raw

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Like I said in an other topic: Edge's Neck can't afford Wrestling, and we don't want this legend to get paralyzed or even killed (on Live TV)...

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Like I said in an other topic: Edge's Neck can't afford Wrestling, and we don't want this legend to get paralyzed or even killed (on Live TV)...
    Yeah, Owen Hart was the first and last

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Junior Moderator

I think Edge will definitely have something to do with the Corporate storyline. He'll probably have a promo with Triple H.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I don't think he will wrestle probably he will just cut a promo and there is high chances it will be with Bryan

It's Clobberin Time

dR www.desirulez.net

I think Edge will probably be there to promote his new series/movie and then the Corporation interrupts him but Daniel Bryan makes the save for Edge to get out. Then, Bryan gets beat down like he has been for the past 3 or 4 weeks.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Christian is out with a concussion, so he won't be involved with him

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    I don't think Edge can afford to get beat down. No one wants Edge accidentally injuring his Neck again.
    Yeah, but they can tease a beatdown. Ric Flair didn't get one, too because he was saved by someone. Maybe this will happen with Edge also.

Yeah, but they can tease a beatdown. Ric Flair didn't get one, too because he was saved by someone. Maybe this will happen with Edge also.
    That would be bad for the Shield, as it would (again) make them look weak if they would be hunted away...
    The Shield shouldn't be henchmen of Gunter... Yes you read it right: Gunter.

Edge is going to come out, promote whatever hes there to promote, the announcers will try to convince me he somehow deserved to headline a Hall of Fame class containing the Four Horsemen and Mil Mascaras, and then he'll go away again.

That is my bold prediction.
    The Prince Is Here...

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Edge is such an awesome guy I don't think I want him to come back to raw, if something did go wrong it could paralyse him forever

Sent from my iPhone using DesiRulez mobile app

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

did u guys saw edge new t-shirt
    wtf ??
    the worst t-shirt i have ever seen