Default Best Scenarios for Debuting, Pushed and Returning Superstars

Follow us on Social Media

I've done many posts about the Future of WWE, and I wanted to write about what the best scenarios are for debuting returning and superstars who are in need and/or deserve a push.
    My list already contained 23 Wrestlers, though, my iPhone stopped and I lost it all, so of who would you like to know what in my opinion is the best and the worst scenario for that person, say a name, and I'll write a scenario as soon as I can...

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I will probably the 1st.Well i want a scenario for my faves THE UNDERTAKER,THE MIZ and CHRISTIAN.
    if you can't do all of them just make the undertaker

21-1 time to riot

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    I will probably the 1st.Well i want a scenario for my faves THE UNDERTAKER,THE MIZ and CHRISTIAN.
    if you can't do all of them just make the undertaker
    Of course man, I can do all of 'em:

The Miz - The man that headlined WM 27 is in a bad position right now, but The Miz could still become an instant main eventer if WWE wants him to be so, all he needs is a heel turn. WWE currently has too many faces and not enough good-used heels, The Miz' run with R-Truth is a period that was a highlight of the PG Era, and the Miz has enough skills to make an impact like that again. The best thing that could happen for The Miz is a surprise Royal Rumble win, or an important spot in the feud against the Corporation, which wouldn't be that of a surprise to me, as he already plays the outspoken person under HHH tyranny... The worst thing that could happen to him, would be the fall to Jobbership, which is very unlikely to happen as he just is too much of a star to be a jobber...

Christian - He has almost reached the holy age of 40, but that doesn't mean he has to retire immediately, he may not be a Ric Flair whoms career really began at age 40, but that is just because Christian's body has just already taken too much to continue another 10 years.
    The best thing that could happen for Christian would be to put over a NXT-talent like Bo Dallas, or really ONE LAST RUN after a World Title, but I don't like that realistic anymore. The worst thing that could happen would be to fade into obscurity and to retire without any ado or at least a retirement party... With sunglasses...

Undertaker - Short story: It would be dangerous to have Undertaker take on a legend, and of course the most disatrous thing to happen would be to have John Cena end the Streak, but if WWE decides to end the Streak it should be at this milestone WrestleMania and it should be done by either Kane or a young future superstar, of who WWE is sure he won't end up like Zack Ryder, because Undertaker ain't Tommy Dreamer...
    My suggestion for Taker's opponent: Dean Ambrose, to give a spectacular ending to the feud they had this May, Ambrose should of course not end the Streak, but if there is one man of who you can bank on to be the future of Pro Wrestling, it is this Modern Day Version Brian Pillman...

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

thanx man.really good scenarios and i agree in many ideas.you are completely in my mind.

21-1 time to riot