Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default The Corporation Feud Idea. Which one do you like?

Follow us on Social Media

I have seen many ideas here with this DBryan and Corporation Angle so I am gonna post as much I remember and you can tell which one do you like

Btw Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton for WWE Championship is said to also happen on HIAC and DBryan is most likely to win the championship at HIAC.

Only 2nd is not written by me Other 2 are written by me with my additions.

1. The Shield turn on Triple H/Randy: As you know that The Shield has said many times that they don't have a leader in their group and they fight for justice so it can be like this: The Shield follow orders of Triple H for few weeks and also they try to screw Daniel at NOC - Then slowly Daniel gets the hand over and the show ends with Daniel Bryan standing tall and at HIA: Shield turns on Triple H thus turning face and says that they are fed up and they are not those people who follow orders of someone, they fight for justice and they were doing this injustice because they were warned to get InJustice and settle the things when the time is right. and as someone may know that Kane vs. Bray Wyatt in HIAC is rumored to happen at HIAC'13 so at that night Wyatt's will be free of that feud and than HHH can hire Wyatt's to do his dirty work?

2. I got this from a Facebook Page and I really like this idea:
    Here's how I'd book this Corporartion angle.
    For a few more weeks, do the same thing that they're doing now. Bryan getting beat up, no one on the roster has the balls to help him. In the meantime, at NoC, Punk gets his hands on Heyman and hurts him badly, thus ending the feud. At that same PPV, Bryan gets screwed out of his title, once again. Tomorrow night on Raw, CM Punk opens the show, delivering another "pipebomb" aimed at Hunter and the rest of the Corporation. Orton finally interrupts Punk. As he's walking down the stage to get in the ring, Bryan attacks him from behind, they brawl outside for a bit, before Bryan sends him in the ring, only for Punk to deliver a GTS. HHH comes out furious, and books a handicap match, with The Shield taking on Punk and Bryan in the main event. In the match, just as the Shield is getting ready to put CM Punk away, Ryback's music hits and the big man rushes down, clears the ring, but doesn't lay a finger on Punk or Bryan. Ryback walks backstage. Next week, Ryback explains that he likes to beat people up. He likes a challenge, and for a long time, no one has had the guts to stand up to his bullying. He KNOWS Triple H and Randy Orton will, so he's siding with Punk and Bryan. Big Show enters the ring, and due to the fact that he has an ironclad contract, and also the fact that now he's not the only one standing up to HHH and the others, he's joining in on the effort as well. So, on the next PPV, you get Shield VS Big Show, Ryback and Punk in a no DQ match. The Shield loses big time. Later in the evening, once again it is Orton VS Bryan for the WWE title. Daniel Bryan wins. And from there, you have the faces run the show for a while, with Bryan as Champion. Then The Corporation is plotting revenge on these guys. Somewhere in January or late December, Paul Heyman comes back, siding with the Corporation. He announces that he has brought with him two Paul Heyman guys that on their own could end the careers of Punk, Bryan, Big Show and Ryback. Those two people are Brock Lesnar and Sheamus. (Sheamus is expected to recover by then).This reignites the Punk/Heyman feud. In the meantime, Cena makes his return in the Royal Rumble match Setting up the following main event at Ellimination Chamber :
    Daniel Bryan VS Randy Orton VS Sheamus VS CM Punk VS John Cena VS Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship.
    Bryan and Cena are the last ones left. As they are giving it their all, Triple H marches down to the ring, providing the distraction, and John Cena picks up the win. Instead of celebrating the win, Cena beats up Daniel Bryan even more. HHH gets in the ring and raises the hand of the new WWE Champion, John Cena.
    Next night Cena explains that throughout his time away, he's been watching Bryan, Orton, Punk, Ryback and all these other guy trying to replace him as the top guy in the WWE. He reminds the fans that he has been the best for 12 years now, and that NO ONE can ever take his place. Bryan disagrees, arguing he already defeated him once. Setting up the main event for Wrestlemania : Daniel Bryan VS John Cena for the WWE Championship.
    A week before Mania, Vince announces that he no longer wants to have anything to do with Triple H, Stephanie, Cena or anyone else. He says he's not gonna make the same mistake this time as he did when he backed Orton a few months earlier. He's going to be in Daniel Bryan's corner in this match. So, Daniel Bryan makes Cena tap out at Wrestlemania. Vince hands him the title and raises his hand. This puts over Daniel Bryan as the undeniable FACE of the WWE, and Cena finally gets to pass the torch.
    3. As you have seen that HHH has been playing a very devil'ish heel and him now turning on Vince and turning face would not make sense but Vince has been away since SummerSlam so he turning on HHH can make sense. I say that HHH continues his dirty work for some weeks and than suddenly one week Vince comes and stops him and before that on the show he already has made a face speech so than when he stops HHH, HHH pedigree's him but than next week when again HHH tries to pedigree Vince after Vince's mic work then Shane McMahon comes to save his father and than before WM30 Triple H brings Steve Austin against Vince and Shane'O'Mac faces Stone Cold OR Vince takes The Shield on his side and than HHH brings Shane McMahon against Vince than shield gets out of this angle slowly and gets in another feud, and Vince brings his former enemy back "stone cold" thus setting up either Stone Cold vs. HHH or Shane'O'Mac?

One More Point: When cena returns at RR, he doesn't get involved and this and starts focusing on opportunity to take out a guy who is as great as him *according to his thinking* "the undertaker" and tries to win RR for this opportunity, fails and then attacks Taker like a heel and faces him at WM!

Which idea do you like?
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

1. amazing points(The Shield has said many times that they don't have a leader in their group ) wwe can turn shield face but shield as a team face won't work at all if the team split then may be we see seth or dean face but whole team face won't be good for business no attacks backstage they can't attack 2/1 member in the ring and i read news that vince is see no money in bray and here is the quote--
    Cranky Vince ‏@CrankyVince 26 Aug
    ON HEADSET WITH KD, SHARING HOW PUTRID @WWEBrayWyatt's SULFUR AND CHEESE LACED GAS IS. LOATHE PRODUCING HIS PRE-TAPES. AWFUL BUSINESS, PAL.
    2. whoo amazing story line but sheamus as a paul guy umm ok fine really like the idea but i am 100 % sure at wm cena vs bryan will not take place as cena will be fix with taker or with any other star

3.Stone clod vs punk would be better and more over vince face never impressed me and if stone cold is coming back in the ring then plz don't waste him on HHH

2 and 3 ideas are kinda good

My idea - not in mood to write so in short

shiled cost bryan the title at noc then bryan introduce a team which will handle the shield and make sure they will not interfair when randy vs bryan match on and yeah team member would be - Sami Zayn, Kassius Ohno,Tyler Breeze

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post

shiled cost bryan the title at noc then bryan introduce a team which will handle the shield and make sure they will not interfair when randy vs bryan match on and yeah team member would be - Sami Zayn, Kassius Ohno,Tyler Breeze
    Love to know your reasoning behind those three NXTers, especially Breeze, who I can't picture as a face at all.
    The Prince Is Here...

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

hmmm.I like the 1st scenario that leads up to a face shield feud with wyatts.the other 2 are dreams. and the ALL STARS elimination chamber is so F#### awesome that the WWE can't make it.

21-1 time to riot

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post

I am pro-NXT, but Ka$$ius is currently in trouble with WWE and is not on NxT TV, and Tyler Breeze is the American PARODY on "Sylván" the model gimmick of Sylvain Grenier... (Yeah, I know, weird that I still remember that...)
    I would prefer "Jumpin' Geordie" Adrian Neville, "Chaos for Hire" Corey Graves and Xavier Woods to take on the Shield, Sami Zayn should continue his AWESOME NXT feud with Antonio Cesaro on Main WWE TV...

One More Idea (Mine) that I forgot to add

4. Dolph Ziggler, Big Show (despite of having iron-clad contract) and Miz can't step up to save Daniel Bryan and Triple H has also said on times that "If anyone from backstage roster would interfere than he would get fired by him personally" so how about a masked mystery face guy (it can be anyone from NXT who is expected to have main roster push) can come and save bryan after he gets attacked At/After NOC. and this happens for one more week that he saves Bryan and HHH can't do a thing as he is not from backstage roster (kayfabe wise - obviously he was some one real from audience, security would stop him) and dolph, show, and miz would get strong looking at this guy and this would set up Team Coroporation vs. Bryan, Dolph, Show, Miz and that Myster Guy - because including any other wouldn't make sense and it's equal too like 5 on 5. I previously suggested Mark Henry and Punk on Bryan's side but Henry is not being included in this feud, and Punk seems too personal with his feud with Heyman
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR www.desirulez.net

Damn! You should be in the WWE Creative Team, going to give you some Reps after I've given it to someone else.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

I Liked The 1st And 4th Scenario And As Undertakergreece Said Other 2 Are Dreams...

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    I would prefer... "Chaos for Hire" Corey Graves
    People actually like "awful CM Punk wannabe" Corey Graves?

If we're just naming 3 random babyface NXTers...Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville and Big E Langston (even though thats sort of cheating) would be my guys.
    The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Damn! You should be in the WWE Creative Team, going to give you some Reps after I've given it to someone else.
    Thankyou
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Thankyou
    But expect it tomorrow since I recently gave someone Reputation Points because I can't give it to you twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    People actually like "awful CM Punk wannabe" Corey Graves?

If we're just naming 3 random babyface NXTers...Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville and Big E Langston (even though thats sort of cheating) would be my guys.
    Yeah, I'm not really a fan of Graves' act, though, you may need someone like him to complete a (NXT-)stable that fights the Shield...

You need a agile "outsider" (Zayn, Neville, Kofi, Gabriel, Kidd, Woods) as the "Rollins" of the group, a ruthless powerhouse (Big E, Mason Ryan, Cassidy) as the "Reigns" of the group, and a (middle-sized) strong personality (Enzo, Miz, Ryder, Slater, Hawkins, McIntyre Graves and, while I'm sorry to say: Bo Dallas) as the "Ambrose" of the group...

Junior Moderator

I love the 2nd idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Love to know your reasoning behind those three NXTers, especially Breeze, who I can't picture as a face at all.
    on basis on talent they are the guys who deserve to be on the main roster and Breeze is best atm and as you see wwe have worst midcard players so the must need some gud guys and this is perfect way for them to debut

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    I am pro-NXT, but Ka$$ius is currently in trouble with WWE and is not on NxT TV, and Tyler Breeze is the American PARODY on "Sylván" the model gimmick of Sylvain Grenier... (Yeah, I know, weird that I still remember that...)
    I would prefer "Jumpin' Geordie" Adrian Neville, "Chaos for Hire" Corey Graves and Xavier Woods to take on the Shield, Sami Zayn should continue his AWESOME NXT feud with Antonio Cesaro on Main WWE TV...
    if somehow Zayn is able to enter the main roster than he can continue his feuds with other stars too and everyone have different choice so i like Breeze and kassius so i am going with them

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    One More Idea (Mine) that I forgot to add

4. Dolph Ziggler, Big Show (despite of having iron-clad contract) and Miz can't step up to save Daniel Bryan and Triple H has also said on times that "If anyone from backstage roster would interfere than he would get fired by him personally" so how about a masked mystery face guy (it can be anyone from NXT who is expected to have main roster push) can come and save bryan after he gets attacked At/After NOC. and this happens for one more week that he saves Bryan and HHH can't do a thing as he is not from backstage roster (kayfabe wise - obviously he was some one real from audience, security would stop him) and dolph, show, and miz would get strong looking at this guy and this would set up Team Coroporation vs. Bryan, Dolph, Show, Miz and that Myster Guy - because including any other wouldn't make sense and it's equal too like 5 on 5. I previously suggested Mark Henry and Punk on Bryan's side but Henry is not being included in this feud, and Punk seems too personal with his feud with Heyman
    this can lead up to a survivor series tag match.great idea

21-1 time to riot

I went through Internet and I found out that many people are saying/thinking that Shield will turn on Randy. I would also like to see how Shield performs as face but if they turn face now then they would continue for too long and the thing would seem to be stretched and it would get boring
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New Arrivals

I liked the 2nd Idea but i dont think its gonna happen. meanwhile i hope the scenario should be as R Edge get involved in Daniel Brayen and HHH chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by RKO-Rulez View Post
    I liked the 2nd Idea but i dont think its gonna happen. meanwhile i hope the scenario should be as R Edge get involved in Daniel Brayen and HHH chaos.
    You don't understand why Edge retired, his neck problem is that severe that Edge could die because his neck can't take the impact...