Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Love is like the way you breathe air".- Kareena Kapoor

Follow us on Social Media

The very talented Kareena Kapoor Khan is all set to play a journalist in her upcoming film Satyagraha. The very talented actor looked drop dead gorgeous and spoke like a diva when the team of India Forums interacted with her at Mehboob Studio, Mumbai. Tete-a tete with Kareena Kapoor Khan.

You are a married woman now, did you feel a change in approach, responsibilities and life while at work this time?

No I don't think so. I think Saif and I do not think like that. We were in love and we decided to get married. I think people and media talk much more about it. There is nothing different in real life. I am working and even Saif is working in America right now. There has never been any restriction. I don't understand why people are a little zapped when someone asks, what is the difference in life after marriage? and Saif is like, Why do they ask that? ( Smiles) There is no difference. He is Saif and I am Kareena and we are working like we used to. I have always been open about love. Falling in love is not a crime. People are always trying to associate love with your career. I don't understand it when people talk like this. Love is like the way you breathe air. You love your mother, but you still work. I love my mother, I love my family but I still work.

Have the responsibilities taken a toll on you?

I have been very responsible from my childhood. Earlier I had responsibilities towards my family, Karisma and now Saif's also. Saif is a mature person, he is a 43 year old man who is responsible for himself also. ( Smiles). I know what my responsibilities are but even today I am a free person only.
    ...being a human...