Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default daniel bryan new finisher

    Follow us on Social Media





    i really loved it man

    Name - Busaiku knee kick

    its ****ing amazing



    what you guys think about his new finisher ??



  2. #2
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    I Don't Think Its His New Finisher,He Just Used This In Match Against Cena


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  3. #3
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    I Don't Think Its His New Finisher,He Just Used This In Match Against Cena
    he will use it against other big star who doesn't tap at all



  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    I Don't Think Its His New Finisher,He Just Used This In Match Against Cena
    He also used it against Wade Barrett at this week's Smackdown and won via pinfall. That Steel Cage Match was really amazing between Wade and Bryan you should see it - The Powerbomb from top rope was pure beauty
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    He also used it against Wade Barrett at this week's Smackdown and won via pinfall. That Steel Cage Match was really amazing between Wade and Bryan you should see it - The Powerbomb from top rope was pure beauty
    Will Watch Smackdown Tomorrow


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    He also used it against Wade Barrett at this week's Smackdown and won via pinfall. That Steel Cage Match was really amazing between Wade and Bryan you should see it - The Powerbomb from top rope was pure beauty
    can i call it a spoiler?????? i didn't watch smackdown yet,and you just revealed the main event and the winner.So as a good LOL player I will report you and you will get ban.


    21-1 time to riot

  7. #7

    Default

    I reckon he studied Cenas matches with Punk from last year and realised that Cena is vulnerable to KENTA's finishers. They could be his kryptonite.
    The Prince Is Here...

  8. #8
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    That finisher gave Cena a black eye

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  9. #9
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    he will use it against other big star who doesn't tap at all
    Who else doesn't tap? Undertaker? Punk?

  10. #10
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    can i call it a spoiler?????? i didn't watch smackdown yet,and you just revealed the main event and the winner.So as a good LOL player I will report you and you will get ban.
    Oops Sorry. Anyways even if you were watching it right now and saw that vickie made the main event then the winner is quiet obvious
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #11
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    That finisher gave Cena a black eye
    Cena had the eye incident earlier in the match as it was swelling up before

  12. #12
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    He also used it against Wade Barrett at this week's Smackdown and won via pinfall. That Steel Cage Match was really amazing between Wade and Bryan you should see it - The Powerbomb from top rope was pure beauty
    thx for spoiling my show

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Who else doesn't tap? Undertaker? Punk?
    there many guys who can't tap
    i said cena becoz of his gimmick "never give up" and if company want to make a guy strong and some how he will be facing bryan then how the hell they made him tap



  13. #13
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    I Don't Think Its His New Finisher,He Just Used This In Match Against Cena
    He used it to pin Wade Barrett on Smackdown in a Cage Match.

  14. #14
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    That finisher gave Cena a black eye
    the black eye was far before the finisher.cena had he black eye from the 10th min of the match.


    21-1 time to riot

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    can i call it a spoiler?????? i didn't watch smackdown yet,and you just revealed the main event and the winner.So as a good LOL player I will report you and you will get ban.
    Own Risk man... If you wanna watch a show without having it spoilt, you shouldn't be on the Wrestling Discussion forum, 'til you've seen the show...

  16. #16
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Own Risk man... If you wanna watch a show without having it spoilt, you shouldn't be on the Wrestling Discussion forum, 'til you've seen the show...
    I can agree if the show in question is RAW, but not with SmackDown.

    We've got rules about spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    * Posting a Spoiler before an event has aired is absolutely not allowed .

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Okay blame me for spoiling it but a person who has common sense wouldn't say "hey, you spoiled my show" because revealing a match is not a spoiler so what if I had revealed that bryan will face wade in a steel cage match, wouldn't it to obvious that bryan would win that match becuase wade has lost so many times and suddenly he won't turn into super wade and win the match. What did I spoil? Just that Bryan used this New finisher against wade and he won? Is that a big spoiler? Hell No so please stop making a issue out of it. I spoiled your show as if you paid to go there and i revealed the results. if you want to complain to admin then do complain and I am ready for a punishment - That's it. Simple.
    Last edited by TheLegendKiller.; 08-27-2013 at 02:59 AM.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  19. #19
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Okay blame me for spoiling it but a person who has common sense wouldn't say "hey, you spoiled my show" because revealing a match is not a spoiler so what if I had revealed that bryan will face wade in a steel cage match, wouldn't it to obvious that bryan would win that match becuase wade has lost so many times and suddenly he won't turn into super wade and win the match. What did I spoil? Just that Bryan used this New finisher against wade and he won? Is that a big spoiler? Hell No so please stop making a issue out of it. I spoiled your show as if you paid to go there and i revealed the results. if you want to complain to admin then do complain and I am ready for a punishment - That's it. Simple.
    if i am not wrong there was a segment which u totally spoiled

    we already get to know the stipulation and it was not necessary that bryan has match in his pocket may be randy would interfair in the match as its was no dq ? and no one is complaining this stupidity you done we are juts saying stay alert from next time



  20. #20
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    if i am not wrong there was a segment which u totally spoiled

    we already get to know the stipulation and it was not necessary that bryan has match in his pocket may be randy would interfair in the match as its was no dq ? and no one is complaining this stupidity you done we are juts saying stay alert from next time
    Oh Stop It You! You just need something to make issue out of it. And I have not done any stupidity. There have been many times my show got spoiled I didn't bit*h about it so please stop it! You need learn to stop making a issue out of EACH AND DAMN EVERYTHING!
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •