Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Samiksha to be seen cooking in Kitchen Ke Khiladi on Sony TV!

Follow us on Social Media

Kitchen Ke Khiladi a new show on Sony TV anchored by Sanjeev Kapoor,will also see Samiksha Bhatnagar cooking and entertaining the viewers.

Samiksha Bhatnagar who is seen in Devo Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life Ok as Ravan's wife Mandodari as well as in Beyond Dream's Veera on Star Plus as Gurpreet is on a career high these days. She will now be part of Kitchen ke Khiladi a new show on Sony TV which is hosted by the ace chef Sanjeev Kapoor.

We decided to speak to Samiksha on her adding one more feather in her cap.

Samiksha sounded happy as she said, Yes, I have shot for the promo for Kitchen Ke Khiladi which is hosted by Sanjeev Kapoor. Its a competition wherein unprofessional housewives will compete against stars.

Talking about the concept she says, There are cultural diversions as well so we have a Bengali group, a Gujrati group, a Punjabi group etc. I belong to the Gujrati group and I have just shot for the promo. I have no idea when the shoot for the same will start. As of now I am busy with Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev and Veera. However, the new show should go on air in a fortnight after which I will be a little free.

Does Samiksha cook in real life too? Prompt comes her reply, Yes I do cook, but I am not too good at cooking. I cook basic food which is needed for survival, but I love eating. Cooking is what I have learnt from my mother. I am not a good cook but yes, I am not bad either ends Samiksha,

So get ready to see Samiksha all set to participate in a cooking contest!