View Poll Results: What to do with the cheater(s)

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Day Ban

    1 14.29%
  • Loses all the reps he got from the event

    2 28.57%
  • Demotion ( if possible )

    4 57.14%
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default What do we do with the people who cheated?

    Follow us on Social Media





    So from my understanding, some or only 1 guy cheated at the SummerSlam prediction contest, what should we do with him?

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  2. #2
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    336

    Default

    ban him from the game. if he did once, he will do it second time for sure. Btw, whos the guy who cheated ?

  3. #3
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    ban him from the game. if he did once, he will do it second time for sure. Btw, whos the guy who cheated ?
    Moaz I think

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    @KottU check this

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    who is talking about cheating? well if this is the case then I say you should also get the punishment chosen by DesiRulez members by voting on this poll for what you did previously on WOTM?
    If there is something like this don't make a thread please, inform the Mods, S-Mod or mainly Administrators.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Demotion and u guys can give promotion to the guy who caught cheater



  7. #7
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    who is talking about cheating? well if this is the case then I say you should also get the punishment chosen by DesiRulez members by voting on this poll for what you did previously on WOTM?
    If there is something like this don't make a thread please, inform the Mods, S-Mod or mainly Administrators.
    if i am not wrong lucas already get demoted for his cheating matter and sorry i can edit my post its Mozilla i hope u understand



  8. #8
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    I Shall Not Participate In Prediction Contest Of Night Of Champions,And If You Guys Think Its Not A Good Punishment Then Give Me Punishment What Ever You Want


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  9. #9
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    Demotion and u guys can give promotion to the guy who caught cheater
    So yeah a Undeserving but lucky guy who is on dR Rockers, finds someone cheating and gets promotion just for this - even though his posts are not great or they are pointless? I am not pointing at someone but I am just giving example
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    So yeah a Undeserving but lucky guy who is on dR Rockers, finds someone cheating and gets promotion just for this - even though his posts are not great or they are pointless? I am not pointing at someone but I am just giving example
    you know bill gates once he said if some one does a good thing then people must rewards so that he will do all good works i know u didn't get it i didn't remember the right statement see this Eg- if a guy gets 100 $ in school's playground he/she should inform his/her class teacher and for that teacher must ask everyone to clap form him only for his loyalty



  11. #11
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    if i am not wrong lucas already get demoted for his cheating matter and sorry i can edit my post its Mozilla i hope u understand
    yes he did but the way he got back was not good, he didn't have patience and he was acting awkward and stupid after this as if all his bank accounts got empty.

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    you know bill gates once he said if some one does a good thing then people must rewards so that he will do all good works i know u didn't get it i didn't remember the right statement see this Eg- if a guy gets 100 $ in school's playground he/she should inform his/her class teacher and for that teacher must ask everyone to clap form him only for his loyalty
    That situation doesn't fit in here Finding 100$ and catching a cheater is different. But I believe in one thing "Do good things but don't bit*h about them and if you have choice of doing at silently or by doing it publicly then you should do it silently, you will get the reward for sure"
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #12
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default



    ??

    doesn't fit in here

    if the guy/girl is reward for his loyalty then why not and yes please show me any one my post where i said i caught moaz or i am the one who found the cheater



  13. #13
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    ??

    doesn't fit in here

    if the guy/girl is reward for his loyalty then why not and yes please show me any one my post where i said i caught moaz or i am the one who found the cheater
    Yes it doesn't. A guy in the school is completely different from a guy here. Finding 100$ is different then catching a cheater. I never said that you caught the cheater? I am just saying that the guy who catches the cheater should not get promotion that easily but it should actually their chances for a promotion.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  14. #14
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Yes it doesn't. A guy in the school is completely different from a guy here. Finding 100$ is different then catching a cheater. I never said that you caught the cheater? I am just saying that the guy who catches the cheater should not get promotion that easily but it should actually their chances for a promotion.
    right agree with last stuff only



  15. #15
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Cheats Once - Loses all the Reps he/she got from the Contest

    Cheats Twice - 2 Day Ban

    Cheats 3 Times - Banned from the all the Contest in for a year (For Example: If someone cheats in March 2013 Wrestler of the Month and he has cheated twice already, then they will be banned from all the Contest's (Star of the Month's, Prediction Contest's, Match-Card Prediction Contests etc) until March 2014 Wrestler of the Month.

  16. #16
    www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DesiRulez
    Posts
    46,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    I Shall Not Participate In Prediction Contest Of Night Of Champions,And If You Guys Think Its Not A Good Punishment Then Give Me Punishment What Ever You Want
    Forgiveness is a great thing, not do such thing again(Everyone). Move On

  17. #17
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    It was moaz? never expected.

    Anyways everyone should be forgiven once, if continued, action should be taken.

  18. #18
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    It was moaz? never expected.

    Anyways everyone should be forgiven once, if continued, action should be taken.

  19. #19
    Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,948

    Default

    ban him from up comming contest ( not site ban ) ... u cant do nth other then that ..









  20. #20
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Many people do mistakes and if someone admits his fault I usually forget for the first time.



    It's Clobberin Time

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •