dR www.desirulez.net

Default John Morrison Says He's Definitely Coming Back To WWE

Follow us on Social Media

Former WWE Superstar John Morrison spoke to Ring Rust Radio on his relationship with WWE and if he'd want to return to the company.

"My impression is that the door is open," Morrison said. "I originally got into wrestling because it was my first love, since I was a little kid it was what I wanted to do. And I still haven't found anything quite as cool as wrestling… It's something I'm going to get back to. The other question was is a return immanent, and I don't know.

"I'm shuffling through a bunch of things and I have a bunch of things that I want to accomplish in the movie biz before I go back to wrestling full time. Once you're on that full-time schedule, you don't really have control of your own time. But I am definitely coming back at some point."

Morrison also said he'd like to work with Damien Sandow, Seth Rollins, Antonio Cesaro and Fandango.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Waiting For Morrison

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Waiting For Morrison
    Well you have to wait until he finishes his "movie biz."