dR www.desirulez.net

Default Reaction Backstage To SummerSlam Finish

Follow us on Social Media

- Regarding the finish to the SummerSlam WWE Title match, many people backstage believed it wads fantastic but some took the "now we can tell a great story and when Bryan gets his revenge it will get him over even more" stance.

Some took the "they should have let Bryan have his moment and it would have made him right there and he wouldn't have had to be made after a chase" position.

Several within WWE also commented that the it made no sense for Bryan to not kick out considering how much time passed between Triple H's Pedigree and Orton's pin.

Few people also pointed out that it's ridiculous that a maneuver from a retired wrestler is so devastating that it outdid anything that John Cena did in the match.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    - Regarding the finish to the SummerSlam WWE Title match, many people backstage believed it wads fantastic but some took the "now we can tell a great story and when Bryan gets his revenge it will get him over even more" stance.

Some took the "they should have let Bryan have his moment and it would have made him right there and he wouldn't have had to be made after a chase" position.

Several within WWE also commented that the it made no sense for Bryan to not kick out considering how much time passed between Triple H's Pedigree and Orton's pin.

Few people also pointed out that it's ridiculous that a maneuver from a retired wrestler is so devastating that it outdid anything that John Cena did in the match.
    Bryan was tired, so of course a Pedigree would lay him out. Do people think that wrestling a 30-40 minute match and then taking a pedigree would not tire someone out?

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Bryan was tired, so of course a Pedigree would lay him out. Do people think that wrestling a 30-40 minute match and then taking a pedigree would not tire someone out?
    Agree.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I quite like how people get angry at what's clearly a storyline, but also what clearly makes sense

The ending was fine, people angry at it are just butthurt that their favourite soap character lost

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

I find it strange noone backstage knew this story beforehand. I meaan the superstars. Daniel will have his moment at Night of champions. But I did not see the Tripleh thing. It was close to the evolution theory I saw slomewhere.
    I...am Mr. Z
    That's all you need to know.