Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Smile Raw (new era started)

Follow us on Social Media

I was somehow sad after i saw RAW but after a 2nd thought i understood that many of my wishes came true.........

-Cena is out for 4 to 6 months

-Orton is again heel and champion

-Daniel bryan will now take cena's place as the hero of WWE

and probably we found the new heel chairman after vince retirement.HHH will be a heel boss who screws everybody and feuds with the new Stone cold (DB).

so we will relive the austin vs vince feud with another actors.

your thoughts???????

21-1 time to riot

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

No, Austin won't come back to wrestling, but I agree with everything else, we finally got rid of Super Cena!
    and we always knew Orton would turn heel after WM, it was good, but not for Bryan :/
    But he will hopefully get the title back, so all good

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

i wonder why Triple H loves Randy Orton to give him the championship, look at this match in 2005:

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    No, Austin won't come back to wrestling, but I agree with everything else, we finally got rid of Super Cena!
    and we always knew Orton would turn heel after WM, it was good, but not for Bryan :/
    But he will hopefully get the title back, so all good
    He never said Austin will be coming back. He's saying that the new era that started is similar to the Austin vs. Vince feud.

dR www.desirulez.net

Yep, a new Era has started and it is similar to the Attitude Era. I kept on thinking about the Attitude Era when I was watching the past couple of RAW's, everything was good about it. I hope the rating's get high as well since they are putting out great product.

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Yep, a new Era has started and it is similar to the Attitude Era. I kept on thinking about the Attitude Era when I was watching the past couple of RAW's, everything was good about it. I hope the rating's get high as well since they are putting out great product.
    It's a bit oppertunistic to compare this era with the Attitude Era, but if WWE wants to start a new era similar to the Attitude Era, they won't have any trouble with it as they have enough talents that need a good role and are capable of it, and NXT has a "Golden Generation", so... Time will Tell...

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

The New Era Will Start After Wrestlemania 30,Cena Will Come Back And Help Daniel Bryan To Win The Title

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

I know what will happen and I am 98% sure on that. Triple H will turn MEGA HEEL and screw Vince McMahon or maybe turn on (face) Vince McMahon with this Coropration thing and screw Vince or Maybe it would be Vince screwing TripleH which would make HHH help bryan to win WWE Title
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    He never said Austin will be coming back. He's saying that the new era that started is similar to the Austin vs. Vince feud.
    ^^^^^^^^^^

21-1 time to riot

Banned www.desirulez.net

Yes, agreed to undergreece, I watched SummerSlam and Raw after 4 weeks gap because last Raws were so boring, hopefully it will be better now and make me feel like watching again.

Where i think that Jhon Cena will back at Royal Rumble and everyone will get shocked and Jhon Cena will wrestlemania. Hurrah. Yeah

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I like this changes its good and Bryan deserves a big push and Rady is far better as heel than face and now finally HHH is playing his off camera role on camera

It's Clobberin Time