dR www.desirulez.net

Default Cody Rhodes Comments on Shaving His Mustache, AJ Lee Reaches 1 Million Followers, More

Follow us on Social Media

- Here is the preview for next week's episode of WWE Total Divas:

"Trinity & Ariane's conflict escalates; the Bellas & JoJo reunite with their estranged fathers; Jaret, confesses feelings for Nattie."

- WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee is the first Diva to pass 1 million followers on Twitter.

- Cody Rhodes tweeted about shaving his mustache before last night's SummerSlam pay-per-view:

"I hope I carried the Stache' well, privilege. It's not gone either, just retired...like the mask...which is under the ring. #SummerSlam" - Here is the preview for next week's episode of WWE Total Divas:

"Trinity & Ariane's conflict escalates; the Bellas & JoJo reunite with their estranged fathers; Jaret, confesses feelings for Nattie."

- WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee is the first Diva to pass 1 million followers on Twitter.

- Cody Rhodes tweeted about shaving his mustache before last night's SummerSlam pay-per-view:

"I hope I carried the Stache' well, privilege. It's not gone either, just retired...like the mask...which is under the ring. #SummerSlam"