Question Will Vince Screw the people at SummerSlam?

Follow us on Social Media

Regradless who will win the WWE Championship Match, i guess like what happen when Vince Screw John Cena by Edge!

Will Vince and Randy Orton Screw either John Cena or Daniel Bryan?

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Vince will try to screw Bryan, but HHH will pedigree him

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Maybe Vince will bring out Orton to cash it in, so that Orton turns then Heel, and will be by the side of Vince. Maybe it's then at WM 30 for the Control of the WWE: Triple H vs Randy Orton (representing Vince).

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Maybe Vince will bring out Orton to cash it in, so that Orton turns then Heel, and will be by the side of Vince. Maybe it's then at WM 30 for the Control of the WWE: Triple H vs Randy Orton (representing Vince).
    That's the "People's" Scenario: Everybody thinks that...

Probably it will happen like this i only want to change roles between Vince and HHH , what about after the match whoever wins it HHH pedigrees him and call out Orton to cash in.. So Triple H would turn heel and Orton would be heel too.And here comes the little dream , like Ric Flair would return and they reform Evolution (without Batista because i don't think he will return anytime soon ) , that i think it would be awesome. So at Wrestlemania XXX can be Team Vince vs Team HHH the winner takes control of WWE.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Winchester View Post
    Probably it will happen like this i only want to change roles between Vince and HHH , what about after the match whoever wins it HHH pedigrees him and call out Orton to cash in.. So Triple H would turn heel and Orton would be heel too.And here comes the little dream , like Ric Flair would return and they reform Evolution (without Batista because i don't think he will return anytime soon ) , that i think it would be awesome. So at Wrestlemania XXX can be Team Vince vs Team HHH the winner takes control of WWE.
    All seemed possible to happen until you mentioned Ric Flair returning, he is too old to wrestle and Evolution is long gone

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

I Think HHH Pedagree John Cena,Daniel Bryan Pin Him 1.....2....3.Vince Come Out And Restart The Match,Vince Call Out Security And Tell Them To TAke HHH Out And D.B And Cena Both Are Down Then Music Hits Randy Come With Referee,Hit RKO To Both And Pin

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    All seemed possible to happen until you mentioned Ric Flair returning, he is too old to wrestle and Evolution is long gone
    I know that's why i said it's just a little dream. Anyway if Ric Flair would return it would be as a manager for HHH and Orton , something like Paul Heyman.

People Screw The People

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

In that video Vince never screwed Cena it was the first Mitb cash in no one had much idea what exactly that briefcase can do so Vince was there to sell the first Mitb Cash in there wasnt even a story line between him and Cena and at Summerslam yea Vince will be in the match trying to screw someone but i cant say if he will succeed

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I think Triple H will Screw Daniel Bryan

Junior Moderator

I agree with this ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Winchester View Post
    I know that's why i said it's just a little dream. Anyway if Ric Flair would return it would be as a manager for HHH and Orton , something like Paul Heyman.
    Word is that WWE is interested in signing Ric Flair, most likely to perform as manager... I think having Flair manage The Miz and give Miz a push would make them a memorable duo...

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

There is always the storyline where Orton NEVER gets to cash in. In that case Bryan stays champ, fights someone else at TLC, and loses it there to that person or to Orton. Truth is, I think Orton really is gonna cash in and become champ to feud with Bryan. Its very Vince-like to push popular talent against seasoned talent (by company standards) to create a grand push in the long run. The business would profit better if Orton cashed in and won, it seems more likely Vince would do that, with Bryan winning it back at TLC and Orton going back to the background.
    I...am Mr. Z
    That's all you need to know.

My biggest fear is that Daniel Bryan will not have the moment he deserves.

Chances are that either John Cena or Randy Orton are leaving as champs.

If Daniel Bryan wins, I can also see them spending too much attention on a conflicted Triple H or something like that.

Basically, I just fear Daniel Bryan is going to be lost in the shuffle because the company refuses to see how big of a star he can be.