dR www.desirulez.net

Default Vince McMahon Turning Babyface, Main Event for Night of Champions Pay-Per-View

Follow us on Social Media

- No word yet if WWE still plans on turning Triple H at SummerSlam. The longterm idea is to have Vince McMahon eventually turn babyface and bring in a "conquering hero" to take out Triple H at WrestleMania XXX.

- As of this week, the plan for WWE's Night of Champions pay-per-view in September is to have Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton with John Cena not in the WWE Title picture, likely due to surgery plans.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I would more like to see Vince beeing the Heel and Triple H than taking over the Company, because Vince is always doing bad things in the Shows, and Triple H thinks Vince will ruin the business if he won't stop him.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

I agree with the above. I would also like to state that I predicted the Orton vs DB match and how it will play out
    I...am Mr. Z
    That's all you need to know.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

HHH needs to piss off and let Vince do his thing, he always brings a smile to my face when he comes on and does whatever the hell he wants to

Vince is far more likeable than Triple H or Stephanie, he should have been the face in this "feud" all along.
    The Prince Is Here...

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I would more like to see Vince beeing the Heel and Triple H than taking over the Company, because Vince is always doing bad things in the Shows, and Triple H thinks Vince will ruin the business if he won't stop him.
    I agree Vince is an awesome heel.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013