Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Unhappy No "I Quit" Match this year!!

    Follow us on Social Media





    Well, Over the limit is replaced by WWE Battleground and It will take place on October 6, 2013 at the First Niagara Center in Buffalo, New York.

    It's a shock that No "I Quit Match" involve John Cena this year


    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...r-pay-per-view



    Last edited by boss-619; 08-15-2013 at 07:38 PM.

  2. #2
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    I don't think John Cena will be at WWE Battleground because he is taking time to heal his elbow after WWE SummerSlam. Maybe it could be Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton in a 'I Quit' Match with Randy Orton as (heel) WWE Champion.

  3. #3

    Default



    Edge is the Over the limit Superstar!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    I don't think John Cena will be at WWE Battleground because he is taking time to heal his elbow after WWE SummerSlam. Maybe it could be Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton in a 'I Quit' Match with Randy Orton as (heel) WWE Champion.

    Never ever would be like when John Cena wrestling..

    Mike Chioda asking John Cena:"What do you say Cena, do you want to Quit."

    Cena Says "Noooohhhhhhh!" You can feel the intensity of the match!!
    Last edited by boss-619; 08-15-2013 at 09:08 PM.

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    I don't think John Cena will be at WWE Battleground because he is taking time to heal his elbow after WWE SummerSlam. Maybe it could be Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton in a 'I Quit' Match with Randy Orton as (heel) WWE Champion.
    Agree


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  6. #6
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boss-619 View Post
    Never ever would be like when John Cena wrestling..

    Mike Chioda asking John Cena:"What do you say Cena, do you want to Quit."

    Cena Says "Noooohhhhhhh!" You can feel the intensity of the match!!
    That would be just better. Because we all know if Cena is in an I Quit Match he won't loose because of his Never Give Up Gimmick. So an I Quit Match with Cena is pretty boring, and it's 99% obvious that Cena will win.

  7. #7
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    I think it's a coincidence that's there's an I Quit Match every Over the Limit PPV. Battleground seems interesting.

  8. #8
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    That would be just better. Because we all know if Cena is in an I Quit Match he won't loose because of his Never Give Up Gimmick. So an I Quit Match with Cena is pretty boring, and it's 99% obvious that Cena will win.
    I agree, it's pathetic, he'll never be a great wrestler with his always selfish attitude

  9. #9
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boss-619 View Post


    Edge is the Over the limit Superstar!!
    That is a old poster Edge wont be back into wrestling and about Cena in I quit match thankgod it didnt happen or it would be another predictable outcome



    It's Clobberin Time

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    That would be just better. Because we all know if Cena is in an I Quit Match he won't loose because of his Never Give Up Gimmick. So an I Quit Match with Cena is pretty boring, and it's 99% obvious that Cena will win.
    Yeah, in WWE there are some guys who are invincible like John Cena and who'll never lose and who are always portrayed as flawless and unbeatable, that's why I like TNA, the matches there are less predictable because nobody is (portrayed as) invincible and unbeatable, in WWE you always know when a pin will be a near fall, in TNA you sometimes get surprised by a pinfall. So watching John Cena is as predictable as watching Zack Ryder, sad enough...

  11. #11
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boss-619 View Post
    Never ever would be like when John Cena wrestling..

    Mike Chioda asking John Cena:"What do you say Cena, do you want to Quit."

    Cena Says "Noooohhhhhhh!" You can feel the intensity of the match!!
    Not sure if you're being sarcastic or serious lol.. to be on topic, all of the '' I quit '' matches are so predictable and boring specially when u have Cena on it..


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •