dR www.desirulez.net

Default Jim Ross Believes The Rock Will Return to WWE

Follow us on Social Media

- Jim Ross was asked by BANG Showbiz if The Rock would return to the ring after he was injured facing John Cena at WrestleMania 29. He replied:

"My belief is that we have not seen the last of The Rock in the ring. Just knowing him and his competitive nature and the fact that he loves the genre, his life and his family's life in the business I would think that he would want to go out of the business under better circumstances than leaving where his last match resulted in an injury which pushed him to the sideline and didn't let him complete the match as he would have loved to have done."

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

tl;dr version: Rock loves $$$

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    tl;dr version: Rock loves $$$
    Pretty sure Vinnie Mac can NOT pay him what he can make in Hollywood. And he doesn't have to put his body in danger there.

So yeah, even if some (most) people don't like the fact that he is not a full time wrestler anymore, he sure as hell comes back because he loves the business.

He can make more money with doing a few commercials or maybe just 1

I don't think he will return, not for as active as he was with Cena, which was not a whole lot anyway

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Pretty sure Vinnie Mac can NOT pay him what he can make in Hollywood. And he doesn't have to put his body in danger there.

So yeah, even if some (most) people don't like the fact that he is not a full time wrestler anymore, he sure as hell comes back because he loves the business.

He can make more money with doing a few commercials or maybe just 1
    Well yeah , he can't be himself in movies , but in WWE he can show his face in front of MILIONS and MILIONS of his fans , that's why he will return , even if he won't win that much money as in Hollywood.

Junior Moderator

I don't think he's returning any time soon. He was injured at Wrestlemania, and he was pissed off about that. I'm sure he wouldn't want to risk another injury by returning.