View Poll Results: Which Title Has the Most Prestige?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • WWE Title

18 81.82%
  • WHC Title

3 13.64%
  • TNA World Title

3 13.64%
  • X-Division

2 9.09%
  • USA title

2 9.09%
  • Intercontiental

1 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Default Which Title Has The Most Prestige, and Why?

Follow us on Social Media

As a lurker on this site for a very long time, I haven't seen a thread like this in forever. So I'm asking the community I have stalked for a few years now a question that deserves an answer.

Which title in wrestling period, not just WWE but TNA too, in the male divisions, holds more prestige?
    I...am Mr. Z
    That's all you need to know.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Well it's obvious why I choose WWE Title for WWE and TNA World Title for TNA becuase every top guy is going after it.
    You see when Rock and Stone Cold went for Intercontinental Championship that was the most prestigious title at that time and now many want that title back on that top position.

^Well, Just my opinion
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Well it's obvious why I choose WWE Title for WWE and TNA World Title for TNA becuase every top guy is going after it.
    You see when Rock and Stone Cold went for Intercontinental Championship that was the most prestigious title at that time and now many want that title back on that top position.

^Well, Just my opinion
    This^

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Why you mixed up TNA and WWE Titles its pretty senseless, dude. TNA is about 10 years old WWE or NWA over 50 years old you cant compare these 2 with each other
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I picked WHC, but it's rapidly losing and has been for a while losing that prestige becoming second rate to the WWE, needs to be picked up by someone actually worthy of it...

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

At the moment it`s the WWE Title. Before it were both WWE and WHC, now WHC has turned into a joke.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post

^Well, Just my opinion
    I agree with this.

This Thread reminds me of the Two Man Power Trip vs The Brothers of Destruction feud. When both the WWE Championship and the Intercontinental Championship was valued the same and the Power Trip and Undertaker & Kane had a Match in where the winner takes both the WWE Championship and the Intercontinental Championship.

The WWE title, obviously, because thats the way its presented. both the WWE and WHC belts have extremely impressive lineages though, even if 'Flairs belt' is basically the second tier title nowadays.
    The Prince Is Here...

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    The WWE title, obviously, because thats the way its presented. both the WWE and WHC belts have extremely impressive lineages though, even if 'Flairs belt' is basically the second tier title nowadays.
    Remember when the Word HeavyWeight Championship was a RAW Title?

WWE has now been treating RAW like royalty for many years now. Which ever Championship (WWE Championship or World HeavyWeight Championship) is on RAW becomes the most prestigious in WWE. The World HeavyWeight Championship was very prestigious during the early-mid 2000 decade because it was on RAW.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Remember when the Word HeavyWeight Championship was a RAW Title?

WWE has now been treating RAW like royalty for many years now. Which ever Championship (WWE Championship or World HeavyWeight Championship) is on RAW becomes the most prestigious in WWE. The World HeavyWeight Championship was very prestigious during the early-mid 2000 decade because it was on RAW.

Agree.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Well yeah, but during the brand split the secondary world title was still important. Nowadays, everyone who complains about the Intercontinental title not mattering anymore need to realise that the WHC is that belt now.
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Title is not prestigeous the carrier makes it prestigeous and now in Wwe its Wwe Title mostly cause WHC title has been booked badly since Edge retired back in 2003 it was WHC title that was bigger than wwe

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I remember those good old days when the WHC was on the main event every ppv.now as some guys said before the whc has lost it's prestige.

so i picked the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP.

21-1 time to riot

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Why you mixed up TNA and WWE Titles its pretty senseless, dude. TNA is about 10 years old WWE or NWA over 50 years old you cant compare these 2 with each other
    He's just asking what's the most prestigious of them all. Chill out. Mine would be the WWE Championship. It represents the entire industry.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

WWE Title, simply because all the greats held it

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Title is not prestigeous the carrier makes it prestigeous and now in Wwe its Wwe Title mostly cause WHC title has been booked badly since Edge retired back in 2003 it was WHC title that was bigger than wwe
    I would actually say that Edge is one of the main guys responsible for the devaluation of the WHC, with his constant pointless 3 week reigns.
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I would actually say that Edge is one of the main guys responsible for the devaluation of the WHC, with his constant pointless 3 week reigns.
    Ya I know there ain't a single superstar that doesn't has a hater so does he.

Sent from my C2104 using DesiRulez mobile app

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Kinda agree on this, plus in my eyes he will always a tag team wrestler, along with Christian

Right now I would say the WWE championship. I don't want TNA so I can't comment on what is going on over there.

It used to fluctuate though, WHC was the top one and WWE championship felt like 2nd rate. I give them credit for swapping it, as I am sure VKM would rather the belt under his banner be up highter than the WHC.

I think the smaller titles have lost a lot of prestige. I don't think that the IC title has ever been the same since it was unified with the WHC and then brought back. I used to be just as excited for IC matches as the main event ones. When guys like Triple H/Rock and Jericho/Chyna were gunning for it. It also doesn't help that it's not ever really defended in anything beyond a regular match now. IC ladder match between Benoit/Jericho was one of my favorite ladder matches.

I still believe and have believed for a while now they need to unify the WHC and the WWE championship. There just doesn't seem to be a good moment to do it. Right now it would be a match between Cena and Del Rio. YAWN. I think they should do something like they did before, each title gets defended on ppv...then main event is match between the two winners. Bring back Jericho. Have him beat Punk and Cena in the same night so he has another decade worth of bragging to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast