dR www.desirulez.net

Default 8/5 RAW Breakdown: The Wyatt Family Loses Viewers, Big Six-Man Main Event, More

Follow us on Social Media

- As noted, the August 5th episode of WWE RAW drew a 2.96 rating with 4.18 million viewers.

Details on the segment breakdown are sketchy this week but Rob Van Dam vs. Alberto Del Rio didn't move the numbers significantly. Ryback vs. Mark Henry showed a small increase in viewers. John Cena's interview at 9pm showed about a 420,000 viewer increase.

The Wyatt Family vs. Tensai and Brodus Clay lost around 280,000 viewers. Kaitlyn vs. Layla and Christian vs. Heath Slater showed a small gain. CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel and the Brock Lesnar brawl also posted a small gain at 10pm, doing a 3.1 quarter rating.

Fandango vs. Kofi Kingston was a big drop in viewers. The Usos vs. Antonio Cesaro and Jack Swagger stayed even. The main event with The Shield vs. Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton and John Cena gained around 700,000 viewers for a 3.4 overrun rating.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I don't really think the Wyatt family is the one who lost viewers.. it's the match itself no one wants to see The Wyatt family vs tons of fail..

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    I don't really think the Wyatt family is the one who lost viewers.. it's the match itself no one wants to see The Wyatt family vs tons of fail..
    I'd have to agree. Tensai's beard threw me off the match completely, image = ruined.

But lets be honest, Tensai and Brodus's original angle of tough dudes with girth of a WHC would not have worked as well as Tons of Funk, so its the only thing that keeps them relevant. What I wanna know is if Wyatt is going to be pushed for anything as all, whats going to happen to his two man posse? They aren't exactly ring material, WWE looks to sophisticated to support many dark stories anymore. After Kane, where will the Wyatts go next? I don't see a direction for them after Kane, I really don't. Unless it just continues and continues until we start viewing Kane as the new Undertaker. (Interesting concept?)

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

These ratings have nothing to do with the matches currently on, seriously guys... Viewerships are based of weeks of trend, not 15 minute segment snap decisions...

The drop or gain in viewers is more likely due to real life events and coincidence, especially on a base standard Raw show

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    These ratings have nothing to do with the matches currently on, seriously guys... Viewerships are based of weeks of trend, not 15 minute segment snap decisions...

The drop or gain in viewers is more likely due to real life events and coincidence, especially on a base standard Raw show
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Z View Post
    I'd have to agree. Tensai's beard threw me off the match completely, image = ruined.

But lets be honest, Tensai and Brodus's original angle of tough dudes with girth of a WHC would not have worked as well as Tons of Funk, so its the only thing that keeps them relevant. What I wanna know is if Wyatt is going to be pushed for anything as all, whats going to happen to his two man posse? They aren't exactly ring material, WWE looks to sophisticated to support many dark stories anymore. After Kane, where will the Wyatts go next? I don't see a direction for them after Kane, I really don't. Unless it just continues and continues until we start viewing Kane as the new Undertaker. (Interesting concept?)
    I...what? Are you trying to say Brodie Lee isn't good enough in the ring for WWE? WHAT?!
    The Prince Is Here...

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post

lol who exactly are you talking about? no one said anything about ratings being related to the matches..

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    lol who exactly are you talking about? no one said anything about ratings being related to the matches..
    The thread post is all related to the viewers at certain matches/segments of the show, so it was said at the initial point

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

The match is lame, the team is lame, nobody wants to watch it ...

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June