Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Jim Ross Comments If Total Divas Is Scripted & Possibility of Another Season

Follow us on Social Media

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has updated his Q&A section. Here are some of the questions he answered.

If Total Divas is scripted: What reality show on TV isn't scripted to some degree? I can answer that...none of them that I've seen.

Thoughts on referee Alfred Neeley: Great guy.; Hard working country boy. He's in the upcoming Legends of Mid South Wrestling DVD out on Sept. 10. He was an excellent referee.

Working with Jerry "The King" Lawler: Jerry is very easy to work with and is a light hearted, fun person to be around. He's like family to me.

If there will be a second season of Total Divas: A 2nd season of Total Divas likely depends on how the first season goes.

On calling some of the greatest matches of all-time: I was simply a fan living his dream. Very blessed. No substitution for hard work and desire.

On Steve Austin walking out on WWE back in 2002: Steve had a legit issue but I felt like he handled it wrong.