Junior Moderator

Default Sheamus with Major Injury

Follow us on Social Media

WWE.com has recently posted that Sheamus has suffered a torn labrum in his left shoulder and will require surgery.
    He is expected to be sidelined for 4 to 6 months. Sheamus received the injury during the South Africa tour. His leg was clearly fine, but he had a limited range of motion with his left shoulder.

I thought his major injury would be his thigh from MitB since it looked pretty legit, but as I said above it was healed during the South Africa tour.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

He puts in great effort but I guess he should have taken break after Money In The Bank but he came out after 2 weeks of Money In The Bank PPV to wrestle and now he has to be out for 4-6 months. I hope he returns as a heel
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    He puts in great effort but I guess he should have taken break after Money In The Bank but he came out after 2 weeks of Money In The Bank PPV to wrestle and now he has to be out for 4-6 months. I hope he returns as a heel
    you said exactly what I wanted to say .. he should take time off and come back as a heel ..

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I think Sheamus can stay as Face. He is doing a very good job as Face.

I think so too... I wish Sheamus a fast and full recovery, fella.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I think Sheamus can stay as Face. He is doing a very good job as Face.
    He is doing good job business wise but he is getting boring and turning into super hero. I mean that guy debut'ed as a heel and made a good impact but now he has 5 moves just like all other top faces, Do you remember his debut months? He was so good as heel and even in his feud with Triple H. He does good job as face but he can perform Heel character better then Face.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Hope He Return Very Soon As Heel And Get A Push

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Well, the missus is not gonna be happy to hear this one.

I am Mr. Z

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

He is doing good job business wise but he is getting boring and turning into super hero. I mean that guy debut'ed as a heel and made a good impact but now he has 5 moves just like all other top faces, Do you remember his debut months? He was so good as heel and even in his feud with Triple H. He does good job as face but he can perform Heel character better then Face.
    On this part I'm for the Face one. Sure he's as Heel very good, but his In-Ring work hasn't got any worse since he became Face. Maybe he's also some Superhero now, but he's personally a very nice guy, too (I know it because a fried of mine met him once). And as he's very loved by the Fans and doesn't get any mixed reactions like Cena does, he can stay Face.

Junior Moderator

Agree. I lost all hope into him as a babyface. He isn't exciting to watch. But him as a heel is boring too. I don't know why, but he just doesn't seem to excite me.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I wish him the best, but it's probably not a bad thing that we won't see him for a few months. He's pretty boring and stale right now if you'd ask me

His character is awful because WWE dont know how to book babyfaces. But hes one of the best wrestlers in the world and I think his wrestling style works better as a face. A few months off might do his character the world of good, and he can come back fresh and rested.
    The Prince Is Here...