Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default Just TNA Points * Discussion*

Follow us on Social Media

First of all I want to say that i'm a TNA fan and I have been watching it for almost a year now but there are somethings that I don't really understand..

1- Why exactly is Manik still wearing a mask even tho everyone saw him already..that doesn't really make any sense to me.I think it was a bad idea by the creative to take his mask off in the first place..

2-
    Why exactly did TNA sign two MMA wrestlers? for me I don't find them interesting at all and as others said a guy like Tito Ortiz is already past his prime.. are they trying to find the '' Brock Lesnar '' of TNA? or what?lol

3-
    What exactly is TNA doing with AJ Styles? he is a heel right? but they doesn't really put him in a storyline .. sure he wins matches and they are pushing him but he doesn't really have a strong character like others he is just doing this '' Emo'' gimmick ..

4-
    I heard that Magnus will be TNA face of the company .. now What exactly did he do to deserve it? 4/5 monthes ago he was jobbing to Samoa Joe and other wrestlers and everyone was just booing him every time they see him ..

5-
    This is just my opinion.. but when exactly is the aces and eights and main event mafia storyline is going to end? I can't be the only one who got bored from this storyline for over a year now right?lol, Trust me I liked that storyline but this is getting boring now ..

6- Now you all know that TNA released some wrestlers in the last 2 weeks but srsly they should of at least done a storyline with Mr.Anderson and DOC .. they released DOC 2 weeks ago but they at least could of done it better like they should of made Anderson vs DOC the winner become the VP of the aces and eights and the loser leave TNA ..idk they should of done something creative instead of just releasing him..

This were just some points I always wanted to say and get an answer from but remember i'm a TNA fan not a hater..

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

1. He wrestled like this a long time in WCW. Does it make sense to you that he is wearing his mask now???

2. Yeah right they also looking for a TNA CM Punk Version (Austin Aries), A Masked Hero Rey Mysterio(Manik), A dark gimmick Underatker (Sting) and and and.
    you read that stupid brock lesnar comment somewhere on the internet, didnt you? Internet is full of crap all the time dont take everything for real there

3. He is actually in a Storyline. The BFG Series which he will propably win

4. same like point 2. dont believe every crap on the Internet. Magnus is a good wrestler who gets pushed right now and Everyone has to job sometimes to push someone else
    Jericho for example jobbed for Fandango and many more which doesnt make jericho a bad wrestler.

5. Its a good Storyline. Agree its a bit long but not boring at all.

6. No one knows exactly why they released him. DOC said in an interview that they talked about a new contract on a friday and were positive about it and after the weekend they told him that they had to release him. so there was no time for a storyline.

Summary: Dont believe everything haters or marks say on the internet. inform yourself by using better sources like news websites or Company informations itself
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson;
    2. Yeah right they also looking for a TNA CM Punk Version (Austin Aries), A Masked Hero Rey Mysterio(Manik), A dark gimmick Underatker (Sting) and and and.
    you read that stupid brock lesnar comment somewhere on the internet, didnt you? Internet is full of crap all the time dont take everything for real there
    nope.. believe it or not all that questions are 100% mine..why don't you believe that?lol just because u read it somewhere else doesnt mean i'm copying them it means i have the same opinion.. but again all questions and discussion are 100% mine. so if you want to answer w/o saying i copy 2 times then yes..
    Last edited by The Villain; 08-04-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

1. I think he wouldn't be interesting without a mask, he just needs an unique identity...

2. Bellator airs after Impact Wrestling on Spike TV, so TNA tries to profit from the deals that those MMA icons signed with Bellator and Spike... If you are really hating those MMA fighters in Pro Wrestling, I've got horrible news for YOU: "King" Muhammed Lawal is in OVW to train his pro wrestling skills, so expect a big push and debut for him... And about Tito Ortiz, I can tell you: he is FAR past his prime, about 10 years ago he was in his prime, right now he's just an old dog, but this man is a MMA legend...

3. AJ is in the BFG Series.

4. That's just a rumor, I think Jeff Hardy is the face of the company right now...

5. That feud is nearing it's end, with that Losers Leave Town Match scheduled for next week it really looks like Aces & Eights is going to lose...

6. DOC being released was a stupid thing to do, but it happened. A feud between Anderson and DOC would've been interesting, but like I said DOC has left, and there is nothimg WE can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    nope.. believe it or not all that questions are 100% mine..why don't you believe that?lol just because u read it somewhere else doesnt mean i'm copying them it means i have the same opinion.. but again all questions and discussion so if you want to answer w/o saying i copy 2 times then yes..
    I dont think you copied I think you read it somewhere and share the opinion and I think I clearly made my point TNA is not trying to find an own Brock lesnar for TNA. I think TNA is try to make kind of a crossover. I have heard Ortiz and Rampage have a MMA fight in near future and they build up a storyline in TNA before the Match.

Here is what I think. MEM will fight Aces and Eights next PPV and the guy gets pinned is out of TNA. I think Rampage Jackson is the guy who gets pinned and Ortiz interferce in the match and makes Rampage lose. Next Impact Ortiz makes a promo Rampage attacks him, the impact after that Rampage says goodbye ortiz attacks or something like that and then Rampage challenge Ortiz to an MMA fight on Bellator.

I think thats was gonna happen and thats the reason why the 2 mma guys are in tna right now (my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post

5. That feud is nearing it's end, with that Losers Leave Town Match scheduled for next week it really looks like Aces & Eights is going to lose...
    No you didnt got it right only the guy who gets pinned have to leave not the whole team

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Everyone has their opinions i am long done trying to change others there are 2 sides about everything just like your points there are many ways to look at them and those ways will vary with people looking at them if all in world are same this would be a boring place

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    I dont think you copied I think you read it somewhere and share the opinion
    nope not read it or copied it

1. He wrestled like this a long time in WCW. Does it make sense to you that he is wearing his mask now???
    1.so what he was like this ? no one would even remember.. and btw I said '' why does he still have the mask even so they showed his face'' i didn't ask '' why is he wearing a mask?''

3.doesn't answer my question.

4. same like point 2. dont believe every crap on the Internet. Magnus is a good wrestler who gets pushed right now and Everyone has to job sometimes to push someone else
    Jericho for example jobbed for Fandango and many more which doesnt make jericho a bad wrestler.

6. No one knows exactly why they released him. DOC said in an interview that they talked about a new contract on a friday and were positive about it and after the weekend they told him that they had to release him. so there was no time for a storyline.

Summary: Dont believe everything haters or marks say on the internet. inform yourself by using better sources like news websites or Company informations itself
    2. you have to be sarcastic right? why do you take everything like that.. like i hate TNA Or something? it doesn't make any sense to have 2 MMA wrestlers out of no where...

4. same like point 2 too haha.. I'm not copying anyway if you got an answer then answer then if not then don't..TNA is different from WWE just cuz jericho is a legend and he came back to put wrestlers over.. Magnus isn't a legend and he doesn't put any wrestler over..

5. I said it's '' an opinion'' that he the storyline is getting boring..

6.a good answer finally..

Summary : just because people have the same opinion doesn't mean they are copying each other

I think I clearly made my point TNA is not trying to find an own Brock lesnar for TNA. I think TNA is try to make kind of a crossover. I have heard Ortiz and Rampage have a MMA fight in near future and they build up a storyline in TNA before the Match.

Here is what I think. MEM will fight Aces and Eights next PPV and the guy gets pinned is out of TNA. I think Rampage Jackson is the guy who gets pinned and Ortiz interferce in the match and makes Rampage lose. Next Impact Ortiz makes a promo Rampage attacks him, the impact after that Rampage says goodbye ortiz attacks or something like that and then Rampage challenge Ortiz to an MMA fight on Bellator.

I think thats was gonna happen and thats the reason why the 2 mma guys are in tna right now (my opinion)

No you didnt got it right only the guy who gets pinned have to leave not the whole team
    Finally u answered w/o being sarcastic I appreciate that( that wasn't hard, was it ?)
    Last edited by The Villain; 08-04-2013 at 06:42 PM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    nope not read it or copied it

1.so what he was like this ? no one would even remember.. and btw I said '' why does he still have the mask even so they showed his face'' i didn't ask '' why is he wearing a mask?''

3.doesn't answer my question.

2. you have to be sarcastic right? why do you take everything like that.. like i hate TNA Or something? it doesn't make any sense to have 2 MMA wrestlers out of no where...

4. same like point 2 too haha.. I'm not copying anyway if you got an answer then answer then if not then don't..TNA is different from WWE just cuz jericho is a legend and he came back to put wrestlers over.. Magnus isn't a legend and he doesn't put any wrestler over..

5. I said it's '' an opinion'' that he the storyline is getting boring..

6.a good answer finally..

Summary : just because people have the same opinion doesn't mean they are copying each other

Finally u answered w/o being sarcastic I appreciate that( that wasn't hard, was it ?)
    I answered 3. more than good.

And stop saying I would say you copying someone.

You not even try to understand....I'm out

I answered 3. more than good.

And stop saying I would say you copying someone.

You not even try to understand....I'm out
    1. Ya u stopped saying i'm copying but then u said I read it somewhere on the internet ..

2. I'm trying to understand people who aren't being sarcastic and tells other that they are copying just cuz they have the same opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Everyone has their opinions i am long done trying to change others there are 2 sides about everything just like your points there are many ways to look at them and those ways will vary with people looking at them if all in world are same this would be a boring place
    I agree

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

but Rey Mysterio was without off his mask in WCW now in WWE