dR www.desirulez.net

Default Impact Wrestling Rating from Thursday

Follow us on Social Media

- Thursday's episode of Impact Wrestling scored a 1.03 cable TV rating, down from the previous 1.05 the week before. This week's show averaged 1.246 million viewers, down from the previous week's 1.314 million.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Wow. They have a big announcement with August 1 warning, and didn't get a higher rating? Shit.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Wow. They have a big announcement with August 1 warning, and didn't get a higher rating? Shit.
    lol of course it didn't, you would be surprised to see how many people were expecting Goldberg or Batista in that announcement and they were disappointed..

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    lol of course it didn't, you would be surprised to see how many people were expecting Goldberg or Batista in that announcement and they were disappointed..
    That makes totally no sense. If they expected a big name they had watched it and would have been then disappointed.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    That makes totally no sense. If they expected a big name they had watched it and would have been then disappointed.
    no sense!??it makes the perfect sence.. and not really there were rumors all over the news websites..so they thought a big name would come cuz TNA hyped it so much..I hope it makes sense for you!
    Last edited by The Villain; 08-03-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

no sense!??it makes the perfect sence.. and not really there were rumors all over the news websites..so they thought a big name would come cuz TNA hyped it so much..I hope it makes sense for you!
    If you would really think about who it would be, almost everybody thought that there was a huge chance that it would be a MMA fighter (from Bellator, which airs after Impact Wrestling)...

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    If you would really think about who it would be, almost everybody thought that there was a huge chance that it would be a MMA fighter (from Bellator, which airs after Impact Wrestling)...
    Well I guess no one thought it would be another MMA fighter cuz they already have one... they thought it was going to be former WWE/TNA legend.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

MMA is nothing like sports entertainment. They can just beat the living f*ck out of anyone, they can`t entertain people, only the MMA fans.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    I swear some people just don't understand how ratings work, glad to see you posted this lol

I guess people somehow think they know exactly what people are going to watch before they see it and that effects the ratings, which makes absolutely no sense...

Well I guess no one thought it would be another MMA fighter cuz they already have one... they thought it was going to be former WWE/TNA legend.
    yeah and thats why it makes no sense. People only can get disapointed when they saw it or heard of it after its aired and then the ratings are done too.

Although Ttito Ortiz is a MMA Legend, he just is not what Pro Wrestling fans want...

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    MMA is nothing like sports entertainment. They can just beat the living f*ck out of anyone, they can`t entertain people, only the MMA fans.
    If you've ever seen Shinya Aoki's "Flying Armbar", I think you would've said something else... That move should be used by a pro wrestler...
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 08-04-2013 at 06:19 PM.

If you've ever seen Shinya Aoki's "Flying Armbar", I think you would've said something else... That move should be used by a pro wrestler...
    I was reffering to the promos, but you got a point.

Some MMA fighters are masters of the mic, Chael Sonnen has awesome mic skills, if he would ever make the switch to PW, PW fans would really like him...
    I did not knew that. Is Ortiz one of them ? I don`t know nothing about him.

Tito Ortiz is the "Master of Trash Talking", so maybe he may bring some entertaining segments and promos...
    Yeah I always loved when he made his opponents angry just by open his mouth

here is a good example the trash talk begins at 6:00 minutes mark of the video

Last edited by EidenAnderson; 08-05-2013 at 09:07 PM.