dR www.desirulez.net

Default Jim Ross Discusses If the United States & Intercontinental Titles Should Be Unified

Follow us on Social Media

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross updated the Q&A section of his website once again this week. Here are some topics he answered.

On Dean Ambrose's future: "The goal is always for any entity to have more sizzle and potential when they split and become single stars. Ambrose will be interesting to follow along with Rolins and Reigns."

If CM Punk will main event WrestleMania XXX:
    It's certainly possible.

If "Stone Cold" Steve Austin would still be wrestling if he never suffered the neck injury: My guess is not likely. At least not full time.

Whether or not the U.S. & Intercontinental titles should be unified: "I don't see the value in doing so. It's not hard to make them both mean more."

On Bray Wyatt's wrestling ability: "Many of us have seen him wrestle a great deal in NXT. He's a keeper."

If he'd ever start his own Podcast: Likely not. Too much work. Smile Not enough money.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Yes, it's not that hard to make them worth more. Same with the WHC, but WWE just can't do this. The only title that's worth something is the WWE Championship.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Yes, it's not that hard to make them worth more. Same with the WHC, but WWE just can't do this. The only title that's worth something is the WWE Championship.
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    WWE's current creative team can't if they keep going this path, but WWE could really make those titles more valuable by putting title matches in the main event of the tv shows, and not to have the champion be a jobber to non-champions or contenders... Just keep the champions strong, it's that easy...