Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default I've never missed Bollywood: Shilpa Shirodkar

Follow us on Social Media

Wowed by the corporate culture and technological revolution in showbiz, Shilpa Shirodkar, a popular actresses of the 1990s, is happy to start her second innings. She says working in a corporatised atmosphere will be a different ball game and she is ready for the "cultural shock".
    "I never missed Bollywood. I didn't have time to do that. I have a beautiful family. I am very happy being a mother and full-time homemaker," Shilpa, who has shifted residence to Mumbai, told IANS here during a break in the shooting in this Delhi suburb of her comeback vehicle, Zee TV's new show "Ek Muthi Aasman" based on the life on domestic helps.
    "Now that I have shifted (to Mumbai) after 10 years, I got the offer; it just happened and I agreed to do it. Honestly, I didn't have to try hard for it," added the actress who confessed that during the last decade, not even once did she miss the arclights, which she gave up when she got married.
    A mother of nine-year-old daughter Anushka, the actress, who won the hearts of many with her work in "Kishen Kanhaiya"(1989) and "Khuda Gawah" (1993), is a firm believer in the institution of marriage.
    ...being a human...