dR www.desirulez.net

Default Fan Arrested In South Africa For Violently Attacking Randy Orton, WWE Issues Statement

Follow us on Social Media

As reported earlier today, there was a scary moment at today's WWE live event in Cape Town, South Africa, as Randy Orton was attacked by a fan following his match against Big E Langston. TMZ.com, which is currently covering the incident as its lead story, reports that the fan is now in police custody.

WWE released a statement on the matter to the website as well as F4WOnline.com, which states, "Tonight Randy Orton was violently attacked from behind by a South African fan, who is currently being held in jail pending criminal charges. The extent of Orton's injuries are unknown at this time."

A short while later, WWE released the following statement on its company website, "WWE.com has learned that Randy Orton was violently attacked by an audience member during a SmackDown World Tour Live Event in Cape Town, South Africa, this evening. Footage of the attack was captured by a WWE fan and posted to YouTube, and shows the perpetrator striking Orton from behind. The matter is currently under investigation by the local authorities, and the South African fan is being held in jail pending criminal charges. The extent of Orton's injuries are unknown at this time."

The fan leveled Orton in the groin with a low blow as he was standing on a turnbuckle, causing him to fall to the canvas. The WWE Superstar retaliated against the fan as he was being dragged out of the ring by security personnel by kicking him in the head.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

This will be a storyline. 100% sure.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Why they always calling these guys Fans?? How could that be a Fan when he attacks someone. I mean when a kid who doesnt understand its all show tries to punch a heel its a okay to call him passion fan but a full grown man who jumps in the ring to low blow a wrestler isnt a fan, its an A$$hole who wants to be cool because he is loser in real life

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    Its happened in south africa its wasnt taped or anything. How could that possibly going to be a Storyline???
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Outta nowhere!

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Why they always calling these guys Fans?? How could that be a Fan when he attacks someone. I mean when a kid who doesnt understand its all show tries to punch a heel its a okay to call him passion fan but a full grown man who jumps in the ring to low blow a wrestler isnt a fan, its an A$$hole who wants to be cool because he is loser in real life
    Exactly! Stupid A$$hole!

Its happened in south africa its wasnt taped or anything. How could that possibly going to be a Storyline???
    It was uploaded on WWE.com ! They wouldn`t upload the video if there were real incidents.

Maybe it was a form of "Wrestling Hooliganism"... IWC ULTRAS!!!

Storyline?

10-year old kid: "It was Justin Gabriel's brother, DJ Gabriel, who was angry because Randy has hurt Justin Gabriel..."

SuperSmark Ass: "DJ Gabriel is NOT Justin Gabriel's brother, he is NO family of him, and their names are NOT Gabriel!!! THAT ARE STAGE NAMES YOU STUPID CENATION FOLLOWER!!!"

10-year old kid: "But what about Undertaker and Kane?"

SuperSmark Ass: "THEY ARE NO FAMILY!!! STUPID KID!!!"

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Maybe it was a form of "Wrestling Hooliganism"... IWC ULTRAS!!!

Storyline?

10-year old kid: "It was Justin Gabriel's brother, DJ Gabriel, who was angry because Randy has hurt Justin Gabriel..."

SuperSmark Ass: "DJ Gabriel is NOT Justin Gabriel's brother, he is NO family of him, and their names are NOT Gabriel!!! THAT ARE STAGE NAMES YOU STUPID CENATION FOLLOWER!!!"

10-year old kid: "But what about Undertaker and Kane?"

SuperSmark Ass: "THEY ARE NO FAMILY!!! STUPID KID!!!"
    You remind me of the average john cena fan meme

It was uploaded on WWE.com ! They wouldn`t upload the video if there were real incidents.
    yeah right. How old are you again??

yeah right. How old are you again??
    17 why ?

17 why ?
    rhetorical question. I know your age and 17 is a lie. And why I asked, you sound like a kid on the picture above

rhetorical question. I know your age and 17 is a lie. And why I asked, you sound like a kid on the picture above
    You know my age ? Really ? Why do you keep pretending that you`re better than everyone else ? And btw, I sound like a kid when i said it`s a storyline ? Please man, think before you talk.

You know my age ? Really ? Why do you keep pretending that you`re better than everyone else ? And btw, I sound like a kid when i said it`s a storyline ? Please man, think before you talk.
    I always think but you seem to forget it mostly. When did I pretend to be better than someone. Ask all the people here and 95% will tell you that I always help everyone when they need my help I'm a nice guy I'm just a little bit alergic to stupidity. And who is pretending here??? You pretend to 17 when you actually 14.

I always think but you seem to forget it mostly. When did I pretend to be better than someone. Ask all the people here and 95% will tell you that I always help everyone when they need my help I'm a nice guy I'm just a little bit alergic to stupidity. And who is pretending here??? You pretend to 17 when you actually 14.
    Haha, I don`t want to say this , but you`re right Sorry for pretending who I am not. But still , I can guarantee to you that I`m more mature than you think I am.

Haha, I don`t want to say this , but you`re right Sorry for pretending who I am not. But still , I can guarantee to you that I`m more mature than you think I am.
    than start with it

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

If Its Story They Will Do This In Live Event

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........