dR www.desirulez.net

Default Ahmed Johnson Talks Racism In WWE, Alleges Official Traded Promotions For Sexual Favors

Follow us on Social Media

Ahmed Johnson joined Inside The Ropes on Thursday to talk about his career, where he also addressed recent claims of racism in the WWF. Highlights from the interview are as follows:

To clarify his recent racism allegations against the WWF: "To become the black champion in history there (WWF), it was so neat. But there was also a dull side to it, I lived in this fantasy land where I thought there was no more racism in the world, then I go out to my car and and someone had scratched ĎCongratulations Niggerí on my car. I didnít know who did it, nobody would fess up to it. I never found out who did it but you know I thought about it for a while and I asked Vince the question, I asked him why did it take them until 1996 to decide that theyíd have a black champion because there was so many great black wrestlers before me like Junkyard Dog and other people. Why didnít he give them the opportunity to be a champion and wear the belt? He got very upset about me asking that question. So that ended up being the end of me in the WWF after that. I didnít want anything to do with him. The word I got from the booker Vince Russo, he told me after this was over and all the smoke had cleared, that they would have meetings about this and Vince and other people said that the American audience wasnít ready for a black champion, which was bullshit. Every time we went to Germany, Kuwait, India, I was the number one draw over there when we went."

Thoughts on former WWF booker Pat Patterson: "Not so cool. He likes guys you know, I donít have a problem with that, thatís cool. But when you start pushing guys based on who has the sexiest ass to you, I have a problem with that. Iím telling you this as a respect point, Iím gonna be honest, he was gay, thereís no secret about it. He did do some things that are unmentionable. He made certain wrestlers do certain things to get pushed in certain positions. That was his thing. He was a bully, a gay bully. The casting couch type thing but with males not females."

To hear the rest of the interview where he talks about getting his start in wrestling, thoughts on The Nation gimmick, his heel turn, working with Goldust, The Rock and others, head over to

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

i ALREADY READ SOMETHING WITH ahmen Johnson and Racism here
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Yes but not with gay people haha

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=568372 -_-