dR www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Inducting DX with a Controversial Member Next Year?, Update on Warrior & WWE, More

Follow us on Social Media

- OTTWrestlingShirts.com sent word that they just released a new CM "PU/NK" t-shirt and a new "Don't Tread" t-shirt for Antonio Cesaro. You can view all of their shirts at this link.

- There is still no deal between The Ultimate Warrior and WWE but it's said Warrior is more open to having a deal with them than he has been in the past. There continues to be talk about Warrior getting inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame during WrestleMania XXX weekend.

- On a related note, it looks like DX as a group will be the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame headliners. They were going to go in this year until WWE worked out a deal with Bruno Sammartino.

The big news coming out of a possible DX induction is the return of Chyna to WWE TV. Word going around WWE is that she will be invited. Sources close to Chyna are also aware of a possible induction and there may have been some early communication between the two sides already.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Both stars of One Night In Chyna beeing inducted in the HOF? Looks like Vince gives his stamp of approval on the flick

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

WTF DX gets already a place in HOF??? **** this ****ing politics. Paul Bearer had to die and HHH and his friends get it now already **** WWE
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    WTF DX gets already a place in HOF??? **** this ****ing politics. Paul Bearer had to die and HHH and his friends get it now already **** WWE
    This.

Well said, ultimate act of disrespect towards a man who gave his body and life for the company, and who made so many legendary moments what they were! Fraudulous politics at its worst!!! You gotta be fokking kiddin' me! This is fokking bullsh1t!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Well said, ultimate act of disrespect towards a man who gave his body and life for the company, and who made so many legendary moments what they were! Fraudulous politics at its worst!!! You gotta be fokking kiddin' me! This is fokking bullsh1t!!!

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Agreeeeeee

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

And btw DX in HOF means Shawn Michaels two time Hall of famer and for sure HHH will be two Hall of fammer for sure too somewhen. WTF!!!! Thats the only thing I can say to this Bullshit WTF
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

And btw DX in HOF means Shawn Michaels two time Hall of famer and for sure HHH will be two Hall of fammer for sure too somewhen. WTF!!!! Thats the only thing I can say to this Bullshit WTF
    Yeah, in my opinion Chyna herself should be inducted, but whole DX instead of Paul Bearer or Macho Man??? NO!!! X-Pac should in no way be in the Hall of Fame, he invented X-Pac Heat!!! SO DX, I've got a message for u: YOU JUST WAIT ONE YEAR, AND IF YOU ARE NOT DOWN WITH THAT, WE (THE PEOPLE) GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!!!:

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Yeah, in my opinion Chyna herself should be inducted, but whole DX instead of Paul Bearer or Macho Man??? NO!!! X-Pac should in no way be in the Hall of Fame, he invented X-Pac Heat!!! SO DX, I've got a message for u: YOU JUST WAIT ONE YEAR, AND IF YOU ARE NOT DOWN WITH THAT, WE (THE PEOPLE) GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!!!:
    And my 2 words from me to them would not be "Suck it" it just would be "Fu** you!"