dR www.desirulez.net

Default Results: WWE Live Event – Melbourne, Australia 7/26/13

Follow us on Social Media

1. The Miz defeated Antonio Cessaro. This match got given around 15 minutes. A solid match to kick things off. Miz was way over as a face and Cessaro drew good heat.

2. Natalya defeated Akasana. A very poor match. It was basically rest hold after rest hold until Natalya won with a sharpshooter.

3. Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal. A typical Khali match here. Another poor match.

Up next was the advertised Cena vs Ryback in a tables match. This led me to believe that Cena would wrestle twice in the show because Ambrose vs Bryan wouldn’t go on last.

4. John Cena defeated Ryback in a tables match to retain the WWE Championship. Cena won by the Attitude Adjustment through a table. Very entertaining match.

5. Curtis Axel defeated Zach Ryder and Heath Slater in a Triple Threat to retain the Intercontinental Title. An okay match. The tour definitely lacked depth and this showed by putting on a very random triple threat match.

6. Daniel Bryan fought U.S. Champion Dean Ambrose to a no contest. This was a fans choice match. The options were Melbourne street fight or a submission match. Of course, the street fight won. Kendo sticks and steal chairs were involved. The Shield came out and attacked Bryan, which led to Kane and Cena helping him. This led to a six-man tag team main event.

7. John Cena, Kane, and Daniel Bryan defeated The Shield. Basic tag match. Kane got the hot tag and won with a chokeslam.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Sh*t show. Is this the Raw from Monday or it`s a house show ?

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    Sh*t show. Is this the Raw from Monday or it`s a house show ?
    A House Show... They're now called 'WWE Live' after a name change earlier this year I think.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    A House Show... They're now called 'WWE Live' after a name change earlier this year I think.
    Oh, thanks

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........