View Poll Results: How would you rate WWE Smackdown 26/7/13?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not Worthy of A ★

1 11.11%
  • 0 0%
  • ★★

0 0%
  • ★★★

1 11.11%
  • ★★★★

6 66.67%
  • ★★★★★

1 11.11%
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default How would you rate WWE Smackdown 26/7/13?

Follow us on Social Media

WWE Smackdown 26/7/13

dR www.desirulez.net

★★★★ - I really liked this episode of Smackdown because of the Damien Sandow & Cody Rhodes angle with the Briefcase. I really found the Damien Sandow segments funny because he was asking people where Cody was and he insulted them if they didn't know where he or the Briefcase was. All the Matches were good apart from The Wyatt Family vs Tons of Funk, it was really boring for me and I was thankful it ended quickly but the Bray Wyatt segment in the end was good. Alberto Del Rio vs RVD was another meh. Overall the Show was good but I would've preferred Alberto Del Rio vs RVD to fight.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    ★★★★ - I really liked this episode of Smackdown because of the Damien Sandow & Cody Rhodes angle with the Briefcase. I really found the Damien Sandow segments funny because he was asking people where Cody was and he insulted them if they didn't know where he or the Briefcase was. All the Matches were good apart from The Wyatt Family vs Tons of Funk, it was really boring for me and I was thankful it ended quickly but the Bray Wyatt segment in the end was good. Alberto Del Rio vs RVD was another meh. Overall the Show was good but I would've preferred Alberto Del Rio vs RVD to fight.
    I am also glad that Damien And Cody Rhodes are having the spot light on Smackdown, and WWE is focusing on this storyline of two people who are better than ADR who is the WHC Champion
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I really agree with you, except for the Wyatt Family match, I liked their match, it was short but it had a strong message, it was just meaned to make Rowan & Harper look strong as a tag team... I really think that the Rhodes-Sandow feud can be great, their segments on this show were great, and the Gulf of Mexico segment is without a doubt a Slammy Award-winner...

Sandow: "I CAN'T SWIM, I CAN'T... (BLUB, BLUB) AAH, HELP!!!"

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Agree with what you say there. And as TJ mentoined, Damien Sandow screaming "Help I can't swim!!" And the whole last segment was Awesome!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

As I Read Your Comments I Have To Watch This Week's SD Will Watch Very Soon

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    I really agree with you, except for the Wyatt Family match, I liked their match, it was short but it had a strong message, it was just meaned to make Rowan & Harper look strong as a tag team... I really think that the Rhodes-Sandow feud can be great, their segments on this show were great, and the Gulf of Mexico segment is without a doubt a Slammy Award-winner...

Sandow: "I CAN'T SWIM, I CAN'T... (BLUB, BLUB) AAH, HELP!!!"
    That segment has, undoubtedly won the Slammy Award for the funniest moment!

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Voted not worhy of a star before I saw smackdown . How can I change my vote ? It was a verry cool end segment with cody and damien and the golf of mexico

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

3 Stars, was an Ok smackdown,

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    Voted not worhy of a star before I saw smackdown . How can I change my vote ? It was a verry cool end segment with cody and damien and the golf of mexico
    I think you can't change your vote... So how many ★'s would you have given after you had watched Smackdown?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Nice show loved the sandow and cody angle and christain in a main event yes yes yes the show was good 4 star

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

4 Star.
    Its was good show.
    Cody and Sandow Segment was great and wyatt family debut was also good

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

I think you can't change your vote... So how many ★'s would you have given after you had watched Smackdown?
    4 , maybe 4,5 but that`s not an option

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

4 Stars

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Not worthy to Watch
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Not worthy to Watch
    You should. It wasn't like an average weekly Smackdown, it was way better!