dR www.desirulez.net

Default Jerry Lawler Wrestling Former WWE Announcer, Ziggler vs. Langston After SmackDown, More

Follow us on Social Media

- WWE will return to Corpus Christi, Texas on Thursday, December 19th for a TV taping, likely SmackDown before the Christmas break starts.

- Jerry Lawler will have his first singles match since suffering a heart attack last year at the September 21st Northeast Wrestling show from Dutchess Stadium in Fishkill, New York. He will face former WWE announcer Matt Striker. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall will be reuniting as Nash will team with Scott's son, Cody, and Scott will manage them. Other names advertised include Ted DiBiase Sr., Jim Ross, The Godfather and John Morrison.

- The dark main event after last night's WWE SmackDown tapings in Corpus Christi saw Dolph Ziggler defeat Big E Langston by pinfall. Ziggler and Big E don't usually work dark main events so this was likely a warm-up for their rumored SummerSlam match.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Jerry Lawler should just stop Wrestling.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

What?? Dolph Ziggler Vs. Big E Which Is A PPV Match Happened In Dark Main Event

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    What?? Dolph Ziggler Vs. Big E Which Is A PPV Match Happened In Dark Main Event
    Mostly Dark Main Evetns are always PPV Matches which you won't see on a normal Episode.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Ziggler beating Big E, what a joke lol

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Well, it shows he's a wrestler in heart and soul... Respect
    Yeah Respect for his passion, but for his Health it's better to stop. Don't want to see him having a 2nd Heartattack.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    No, that would be horrible...
    I agree, if you saw the Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio Match for the World HeavyWeight Championship at Money in The Bank then you probably heard Jerry say 'That once killed me' when Dolph was falling on Del Rio's Chest using his elbows.