Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Sean Waltman Not Thrilled with TNA's Decision to Fire Jesse Sorensen

Follow us on Social Media

Sean Waltman took Dixie Carter to task on Twitter for what he sees as bad decision making for releasing Jesse Sorensen from the company.

"Classy move by @TNADixie on the release of Jesse Sorensen," wrote the former TNA wrestler late last night.

After fans took Waltman to task for his statement towards Dixie, Waltman tweeted, "Guy almost ends up in a wheelchair for life working for you. You tell them don't worry, you have a job for life, don't worry about anything. Don't be surprised when decent people think it's a really shitty move to pull."

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    I agree with him, because of his work on TNA he can't wrestle again, and he is still very young, so TNA should've been classy and give him a backstage/office job/role...
    It could happen to him everywhere. TNA is struggling currently with financial problems. I'm pretty sure that was just a temporary release. when TNA is back to normal buisness I'm pretty sure he gets re-hired
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    It could happen to him everywhere. TNA is struggling currently with financial problems. I'm pretty sure that was just a temporary release. when TNA is back to normal buisness I'm pretty sure he gets re-hired
    Hope It Happen Very Soon

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........