Results 1 to 20 of 23
07-24-2013, 05:32 PM #1
What Do You Think About WWE's Total Divas?
WWE has been promoting Total Divas a lot in the past few weeks and the "Reality Show" is going to be premiering this Sunday (July 27) on E!. WWE has made many trailers and sneak peeks about the show and the Divas including some backstage segments on RAW as well as appearing on MizTV this Monday. I have a few Questions:
1. Will you watch the Show?
2. What do you think of the Show?
3. Is this a waste of time for the WWE?
4. How can it positively & negatively impact the WWE?
07-24-2013, 05:52 PM #2
1. Will you watch the Show? No
2. What do you think of the Show? Horrible Show
3. Is this a waste of time for the WWE? Yes
4. How can it positively & negatively impact the WWE? Won't
dR Wrestler of the month June
07-24-2013, 06:56 PM #3
1. **** No
2. Waste of time and Talent. just to make WWE Heads richer
3. Hell Yeah!!
4. Its a girlie show with no comparings to wrestling itself (I guess)Do you know Richard Cheese?
07-24-2013, 07:03 PM #4
1.) Maybe the first Episode
2.) Nothing Special. Just a look at what the Divas do outside the Ring
3.) Probably: YES!
4.) Positively that it gets some women seeing this Reality Show and then give WWE a try. Negatively: No one cares about it.
07-24-2013, 08:17 PM #5
2. This show's main goal is in my opinion to attract (teen) girls to watching WWE, that says enough.
3. If what I said in answer 2 really happens it isn't, if that doesn't happen it is a huge waste of time.
4. Positively: Scenario 1: It may attract female viewers to watch WWE. Scenario 2: The Divas Division gets an huge boost. Scenario 3: Total Divas becomes a mainstream program and continues for many years. Scenario 4: The show gives WWE Creative the feelin they can depend on Natalya as Top Diva, causing them to push her to the top.
Negatively: Scenario 1: The failure of this show hurts WWE's mainstream image. Scenario 2: The failure makes WWE Creative feel angry on the Divas who participated. Scenario 3: The success may cause the talents of Total Divas to be pushed preventing Paige from gettimg the MAJOR push she deserves with her debut...
07-24-2013, 08:21 PM #6
07-24-2013, 08:52 PM #7
07-24-2013, 08:58 PM #8
1. Will you watch the Show? Nope unless someone locks me in a room and the remote breaks and its the only channel playing
2. What do you think of the Show? if i haven't watched it then how am i supposed to think about it
3. Is this a waste of time for the WWE? No it will get them money and now they wont have to pay divas for free double profit
4. How can it positively & negatively impact the WWE? Nil it wont matter
It's Clobberin Time
07-25-2013, 01:23 AM #9
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Ohio, USA
1. Will you watch the Show? Nope
2. What do you think of the Show? Boring and useless
3. Is this a waste of time for the WWE? Absolutely
4. How can it positively & negatively impact the WWE? No one cares about the Divas division so it won't make an impact.
07-25-2013, 02:19 AM #10
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Bucharest, Romania
2. Total Shit.
4. It can`t.
07-25-2013, 02:25 AM #11
07-25-2013, 02:25 AM #12
Seems like everyone has the same answers... Failed Thread, need to think about something better next time! I wonder what Nepali Keta thinks...?
07-25-2013, 02:35 AM #13
- Join Date
- May 2011
07-25-2013, 02:37 AM #14
07-25-2013, 02:46 AM #15
07-25-2013, 03:37 AM #16
07-25-2013, 05:10 AM #17
So am I the only person who will watch it ?? Here my answers
1. Yes of course i will watch the show
2. I think it will be a good reality show
3. No itīs great that WWE does a new reality show and than with Divas just awesome
4. I hope that the divas division gets pushed and there will be more segements with them
07-25-2013, 06:05 PM #18
07-27-2013, 03:24 PM #19
07-30-2013, 11:20 PM #20
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
Seems like a waste of time to me.
There has been no real reason for me to care about the womens division and now they expect us to care about some pseudo reality show. Give me a break.
If the division was being pushed properly and given time, this would make sense.
Other than that, I can not support it as they made it an excuse to bring back the talentless Bella twins among other garbage.