dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Default TNA News: A surprising talent release

Follow us on Social Media

Jesse Sorensen announced that he has been officially released by TNA. "Would like to say thank you to my supportive family, fans, and friends," he wrote at Twitter.com/TNASorensen [Thanks to Dot Net Member Chris GST and Dot Net reader Steve Church]

Powell's POV: Sorensen suffered a fractured C1 vertebrae on February 12, 2012 while working a match at the Against All Odds pay-per-view. He had been working on the production side in recent months. Given the circumstances, this wasn't exactly the best P.R. move the company could make.

Source: Prowrestling.net

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Not really suprising for me. he was out now for Months
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

WWE is making us surprised by making all the dream feuds come real and TNA is surprising us by releasing good talent
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    WWE is making us surprised by making all the dream feuds come real and TNA is surprising us by releasing good talent

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

they release good talents every week and yet they will make Magnus as a baby face someone who has no mic skills or interesting at all..I stopped watching TNA cuz most of the storylines are getting really lame..

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Jesse Sorensen could probably never Wrestle again and was just taking a Backstage Roll. So yeah this release is also just there because they don't use him anymore.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    they release good talents every week and yet they will make Magnus as a baby face someone who has no mic skills or interesting at all..I stopped watching TNA cuz most of the storylines are getting really lame..
    Good Talent?? Without google you would not even know who he is. And what you talking about Magnus and no Mic skills?? The issues with TNA showed that a lot of you have not a clue about wrestling. Sorry. No Offense
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    I like Magnus. I think he has good Wrestling Abbilites and has a lot of Charisma to me. Also his Mic Skills are good, and that is maybe for me cause i like the English Accent.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Good Talent?? Without google you would not even know who he is. And what you talking about Magnus and no Mic skills?? The issues with TNA showed that a lot of you have not a clue about wrestling. Sorry. No Offense
    first of all I wasn't just talking about that guy I said '' talents '' not '' talent'' get your facts right..
    I know you like to defend TNA but i'm not talking to u it was just an opinion,learn to accept other's opinions and ya magnus shouldn't be the their #1 their babyface cuz he doesn't deserve it.. lol 4 months ago he was jobbing back when he was a heel''TNA showed that a lot of you have not a clue about wrestling'' lol ya and they know everything about wrestling right? their company might close in 1-2 years and i'm not saying that cuz i like wwe i'm just saying the truth it might be harsh for ya but i don't care i know you're next post will be '' you got no clue about wrestling '' lol who are you to say that?and what exactly do i need to know about wrestling? huh?answer the questions..
    Last edited by The Villain; 07-25-2013 at 07:27 AM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Please don't start a fight again. It happens too often in the Last few weeks. If it stays as a normal Discussion it's good. xD