Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default My View on WWE Smackdown 19th July'2013. Horrible.

Follow us on Social Media

This smackdown was the horrible one.
    Like FirstBooker, Teddy and Brad come out to ask Vince to make the Permanent GM of Smackdown and for impressing Vince they suggest match ideas and all three ideas get on the match card? *Obviously the match card was already booked* but throught kayfabe ways, how can three guys who just suggested the matches got their matches on the match card
    Bryan vs Wade Barrett: It was taken out of Raw match card due to timing problems but I was happy that I get to see this match but what happens? In just 3-5 minutes Wade Barrett taps out to Bryan very quickly? I know Bryan needs a big pop but that doesn't mean that Wade Barett should lose like just in 3 minutes?
    ADR vs Randy Orton: It was like ADR has defeated Randy numerous times and now when Randy is getting a pop he wins over ADR? Shit
    MizTv: About 70-85% of the shows have been on Paul Heyman.
    Curtis Axel vs Chris Jericho: WWE announces that Chris Jericho's run of 2013 has ended and we will get to see him last time in Friday Night Smackdown. Than we get to know that he will be against Curtix Axel for Intercontinental Championship. Now who would be that stupid to think that Chris Jericho is gonna win IC Title as WWE already announced that his 2013 run has ended?

Stupidity level of WWE is way to high.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Yeah that Show wasn't a really good one again!

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Yeah that Show wasn't a really good one again!
    I really had stopped watching smackdown but after MITB and Monday Night Raw, I thought of watching it maybe it would have been the same but it disappointed me :/ WWE missed out from making it the big week.
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    I really had stopped watching smackdown but after MITB and Monday Night Raw, I thought of watching it maybe it would have been the same but it disappointed me :/ WWE missed out from making it the big week.
    Lol same to me. I usually never watched Smackdown, but I thoght maybe Smackdown is also getting better again as Raw is getting better from week to week. But sadly it isn't like I thought.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

You forgot RVD?

Junior Moderator

vs. Darren Young was fun.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Smackdown became a joke. The SD before was even better than Raw, now it`s just a shit 2 hours

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    vs. Darren Young was fun.
    It was the only match that was good wrestling wise but Darren jobbed to RVD that was bad.
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR www.desirulez.net

I agree with your point of the Chris Jericho Vs Curtis Axel Match for the Intercontinental Championship, that was really stupid of WWE. Curtis Axel is not in any good feud and Y2J just getting a Title Shot was stupid, even more stupid of them knowing that Chris will leave WWE straight after Smackdown.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

i feel boring when i see SD

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

basically there are some +ve points too

the first segment was kinda cool i was shock when vince said " vickie " the reason we didn't like the segment because we hate vickie and yeah i agree with u it was really stupid how 3 guys selected the match card

bryan won quickly because they are building the guy for summer slam i mean he is an underdog in the company right now and he dominated the whole match and ended in 3 mins. make him look like super hero

agree the ME was shit btw - the rko was stunning

boring miztv

we guys know that chris will leave soon but there are many people who don't read wrestling news and are not aware of anything like this so it always stay excited to know who will win and u have agree on this the match was awesome

Wait we have a RVD Smiley now? xD

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    we guys know that chris will leave soon but there are many people who don't read wrestling news and are not aware of anything like this so it always stay excited to know who will win and u have agree on this the match was awesome
    Problem is Jericho wrote on his Twitter after the Smackdown Tapings, that WWE has ended for him this year so far. So mostly everyone who follows Jericho on Twitter, and those are a lot people, read that.

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    basically there are some +ve points too

the first segment was kinda cool i was shock when vince said " vickie " the reason we didn't like the segment because we hate vickie and yeah i agree with u it was really stupid how 3 guys selected the match card

bryan won quickly because they are building the guy for summer slam i mean he is an underdog in the company right now and he dominated the whole match and ended in 3 mins. make him look like super hero

agree the ME was shit btw - the rko was stunning

boring miztv

Lol, I read it about 10 times that Vickie was announced Smackdown GM on Tuesday. And how many times will Vickie slap Brad Maddox who did great job on Raw than she did in her whole career? it's making predictable that Brad Maddox will lose to Vickie in some Survivor Series type match and get control of both brands.
    They are making him gain momentum but we were watch two NXT Season 1 guys wrestle each other who both are deserving and you make wade barett lose to DBryan like this? Not fair. I am thankful that this match wasn't Raw. CM Punk and Brock's segment saved us
    RKO has always been a amazing move but one move can't make the whole show great

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    He did, but luckily enough this wasn't a squash match...
    Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Wait we have a RVD Smiley now? xD

Problem is Jericho wrote on his Twitter after the Smackdown Tapings, that WWE has ended for him this year so far. So mostly everyone who follows Jericho on Twitter, and those are a lot people, read that.
    You didn't knew? we had it long ago
    Yes that's the thing and even that was on WWE.COM too that "Hopefully you will get to see Chris Jericho wrestle his last match of his last run on Smackdown" I doubt Sin Cara was running WWE.COM
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmm... Recently I didn't use to watch SD. 3 weeks ago I started once again. And now I'm going to say bye to SD again. Wade vs Daniel - WTF? Would have we liked Ziggler If he didn't sell ( losed his matches ) like that? I guess - no. If He won his every match in 2 minutes we wouldn't have loved this character so much. Because every wrestler needs time in the ring.

Darren vs RVD
    It was some kind like "Boost RVD by Darren match", but it was fast, maybe not good, but some kind of entertaining match.

Randy Orton vs ADR
    One of "better" part of card. Nothing exciting about it. I don't like ADR's wrestling, so it wasn't fascinating to see to me.
    Rest of the matchcard doesn't even deserve to be posted about here.

My finally grade : 2-/5
    Last edited by Tostu; 07-23-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Cool here are really Guys still watching SD. Tell me when something good happens
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

You may not be able to heard about it. SmackDown is known as Bad-Part of WWE.

They should shift NXT to friday so many people can watch that instead of this sh*t.
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Cool here are really Guys still watching SD. Tell me when something good happens
    watch bryan vs christain 5 star match

Not able to find the full video but watch full match u will enjoy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast