Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default Kane brainwashed by Wyatt Family?

    Follow us on Social Media





    WWE.com issued an article about Bray Wyatt possibly brainwashing, and his quotes being resembled to Kane's life. Here are the quotes (Statements are from WWE, and some from me)

    “They've been lying to you, man. There ain’t no such thing as a hero, not anymore. But you … have become addicted to the illusion of what a hero is. … You think you need someone to pat you on the back.”

    Could Wyatt have been zeroing in on Kane’s apparent interest in maintaining a fan-friendly image of late?

    “What if I was to tell you that the man who made you is a liar?”

    The man who made Kane, was Paul Bearer, his father who brought him into the WWE. Paul did play mind games against Kane, so possibly this quote has something to do with that.

    “What if I was to tell you that your own flesh and blood turned his back on you?”

    This could possibly be referring to The Undertaker. Kane and Taker have had lots of feuds before.

    “I will never turn my back on you, and maybe, maybe the answers you seek have been slapping you right in the face. Maybe, just maybe, I — Bray Wyatt, the eater of worlds — have been the answer all along.”

    This quote is where we can all safely say that Kane has been brainwashed.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    This has to be a great storyline in the making...
    Completely agree!

  4. #4
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Love Bray Wyatt

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    if it's true(kane becomes heel and a member of the new stable) then it's an awesome storyline.i'm starting to like this new stable.


    21-1 time to riot

  6. #6
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    This has to be a great storyline in the making...
    Agree. Kane will probably return as a Monster who obeys Bray Wyatt just like Kane obeyed Paul Bearer (RIP) when he was managing him.

  7. #7
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Seems like a shot in the dark but of course Kane will turn heel and join the Family
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  8. #8
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Yes this can happen because on SmackDown they showed the Kane video which they played when Kane returned as masked heel so this means that he can turn heel
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Can't say if thats what he exactly meant lets wait and see



    It's Clobberin Time

  10. #10
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    One thing I forgot to say, The Undertaker might return to get Kane unbrainwashed. Then a feud between Taker and Wyatt Family, and then Taker finally brings Kane back and they feud against the Family. This storyline would be much interesting if Paul was still alive (RIP)

  11. #11
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    One thing I forgot to say, The Undertaker might return to get Kane unbrainwashed. Then a feud between Taker and Wyatt Family, and then Taker finally brings Kane back and they feud against the Family. This storyline would be much interesting if Paul was still alive (RIP)
    If He Return.He Will Return For 1 Or 2 Weeks And Leave After That Kane Will ALone So Better Way Is To Kane Join Wyatt Family


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  12. #12
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Kane vs wyatt
    book it vince



  13. #13

  14. #14
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    If Kane becomes part of the white or wyatt or whatever it is, it will be cool

  15. #15
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    271

    Default

    i actually do not like this idea of a storyline.
    also i do not like the wyatts (yea go ahead and hate me now ).

    Fact is they want the Wyatts to be a new stable in the WWE maybe someone who can take care of
    The Shield. It is just a perfect 3on3 situation.

    IF Kane becomes a member of the Wyatt family, this would be a totally wrong move by the WWE.
    I highly doubt Kane likes the idea to become a puppy or tool from Husky Harris. Also he does not
    deserver a position like that.
    So what can you do? Make Kane the leader / frong man and bock a possible rise of The Wyatts?

    I say let 'em feud with The Shield.
    Kane is evil and is supposed to kick some asses so let Daniel Bryan beat Cena. Cena is out of the title game
    and Kane is trying to get revenge on Daniel Bryan, so it will be Kane vs Daniel Bryan at Night of Champions
    or Over the Limit.

    Possible opening: Kane just rushes Daniel Brian at Summerslam after he won against Cena. Kane is mad because his "friend" Daniel Bryan did not help, while he got crushed by The Wyatts. Kane is going totally insane and mad again <3
    Let the Monster be a Monster !

  16. #16
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    I hope so cuz his face turn was awful..


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  17. #17
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post
    i actually do not like this idea of a storyline.
    also i do not like the wyatts (yea go ahead and hate me now ).

    Fact is they want the Wyatts to be a new stable in the WWE maybe someone who can take care of
    The Shield. It is just a perfect 3on3 situation.

    IF Kane becomes a member of the Wyatt family, this would be a totally wrong move by the WWE.
    I highly doubt Kane likes the idea to become a puppy or tool from Husky Harris. Also he does not
    deserver a position like that.
    So what can you do? Make Kane the leader / frong man and bock a possible rise of The Wyatts?

    I say let 'em feud with The Shield.
    Kane is evil and is supposed to kick some asses so let Daniel Bryan beat Cena. Cena is out of the title game
    and Kane is trying to get revenge on Daniel Bryan, so it will be Kane vs Daniel Bryan at Night of Champions
    or Over the Limit.

    Possible opening: Kane just rushes Daniel Brian at Summerslam after he won against Cena. Kane is mad because his "friend" Daniel Bryan did not help, while he got crushed by The Wyatts. Kane is going totally insane and mad again <3
    Let the Monster be a Monster !
    agree with that
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post
    i actually do not like this idea of a storyline.
    also i do not like the wyatts (yea go ahead and hate me now ).

    Fact is they want the Wyatts to be a new stable in the WWE maybe someone who can take care of
    The Shield. It is just a perfect 3on3 situation.

    IF Kane becomes a member of the Wyatt family, this would be a totally wrong move by the WWE.
    I highly doubt Kane likes the idea to become a puppy or tool from Husky Harris. Also he does not
    deserver a position like that.
    So what can you do? Make Kane the leader / frong man and bock a possible rise of The Wyatts?

    I say let 'em feud with The Shield.
    Kane is evil and is supposed to kick some asses so let Daniel Bryan beat Cena. Cena is out of the title game
    and Kane is trying to get revenge on Daniel Bryan, so it will be Kane vs Daniel Bryan at Night of Champions
    or Over the Limit.

    Possible opening: Kane just rushes Daniel Brian at Summerslam after he won against Cena. Kane is mad because his "friend" Daniel Bryan did not help, while he got crushed by The Wyatts. Kane is going totally insane and mad again <3
    Let the Monster be a Monster !
    ^^^^^ this

  19. #19
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post
    i actually do not like this idea of a storyline.
    also i do not like the wyatts (yea go ahead and hate me now ).

    Fact is they want the Wyatts to be a new stable in the WWE maybe someone who can take care of
    The Shield. It is just a perfect 3on3 situation.

    IF Kane becomes a member of the Wyatt family, this would be a totally wrong move by the WWE.
    I highly doubt Kane likes the idea to become a puppy or tool from Husky Harris. Also he does not
    deserver a position like that.
    So what can you do? Make Kane the leader / frong man and bock a possible rise of The Wyatts?

    I say let 'em feud with The Shield.
    Kane is evil and is supposed to kick some asses so let Daniel Bryan beat Cena. Cena is out of the title game
    and Kane is trying to get revenge on Daniel Bryan, so it will be Kane vs Daniel Bryan at Night of Champions
    or Over the Limit.

    Possible opening: Kane just rushes Daniel Brian at Summerslam after he won against Cena. Kane is mad because his "friend" Daniel Bryan did not help, while he got crushed by The Wyatts. Kane is going totally insane and mad again <3
    Let the Monster be a Monster !
    dis agree with u

    1.) they allready started with the Kane story.
    2.) it will be good for kane to get out of the Daniel storyline , by turning heel
    3.) a heel Kane is the only possible Charakter that could end the Streak of Undertaker next mania
    4.) it will push the Wyatts and gives them the chance to explain who they are and what their goals are
    5.) they will be fighting against the shield soon enough, keep cool

  20. #20
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by followthebuzzard View Post
    dis agree with u

    1.) they allready started with the Kane story.
    2.) it will be good for kane to get out of the Daniel storyline , by turning heel
    3.) a heel Kane is the only possible Charakter that could end the Streak of Undertaker next mania
    4.) it will push the Wyatts and gives them the chance to explain who they are and what their goals are
    5.) they will be fighting against the shield soon enough, keep cool
    Kane isn't gonna end the streak.
    Heel vs heel rivalry won't work out.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •