Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Moderator

Default Kane brainwashed by Wyatt Family?

Follow us on Social Media

WWE.com issued an article about Bray Wyatt possibly brainwashing, and his quotes being resembled to Kane's life. Here are the quotes (Statements are from WWE, and some from me)

“They've been lying to you, man. There ain’t no such thing as a hero, not anymore. But you … have become addicted to the illusion of what a hero is. … You think you need someone to pat you on the back.”

Could Wyatt have been zeroing in on Kane’s apparent interest in maintaining a fan-friendly image of late?

“What if I was to tell you that the man who made you is a liar?”

The man who made Kane, was Paul Bearer, his father who brought him into the WWE. Paul did play mind games against Kane, so possibly this quote has something to do with that.

“What if I was to tell you that your own flesh and blood turned his back on you?”

This could possibly be referring to The Undertaker. Kane and Taker have had lots of feuds before.

“I will never turn my back on you, and maybe, maybe the answers you seek have been slapping you right in the face. Maybe, just maybe, I — Bray Wyatt, the eater of worlds — have been the answer all along.”

This quote is where we can all safely say that Kane has been brainwashed.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    This has to be a great storyline in the making...
    Completely agree!

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Love Bray Wyatt

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

if it's true(kane becomes heel and a member of the new stable) then it's an awesome storyline.i'm starting to like this new stable.

21-1 time to riot

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    This has to be a great storyline in the making...
    Agree. Kane will probably return as a Monster who obeys Bray Wyatt just like Kane obeyed Paul Bearer (RIP) when he was managing him.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Seems like a shot in the dark but of course Kane will turn heel and join the Family
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Yes this can happen because on SmackDown they showed the Kane video which they played when Kane returned as masked heel so this means that he can turn heel
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Can't say if thats what he exactly meant lets wait and see

It's Clobberin Time

Junior Moderator

One thing I forgot to say, The Undertaker might return to get Kane unbrainwashed. Then a feud between Taker and Wyatt Family, and then Taker finally brings Kane back and they feud against the Family. This storyline would be much interesting if Paul was still alive (RIP)

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    One thing I forgot to say, The Undertaker might return to get Kane unbrainwashed. Then a feud between Taker and Wyatt Family, and then Taker finally brings Kane back and they feud against the Family. This storyline would be much interesting if Paul was still alive (RIP)
    If He Return.He Will Return For 1 Or 2 Weeks And Leave After That Kane Will ALone So Better Way Is To Kane Join Wyatt Family

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Kane vs wyatt
    book it vince

Banned www.desirulez.net

If Kane becomes part of the white or wyatt or whatever it is, it will be cool

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

i actually do not like this idea of a storyline.
    also i do not like the wyatts (yea go ahead and hate me now ).

Fact is they want the Wyatts to be a new stable in the WWE maybe someone who can take care of
    The Shield. It is just a perfect 3on3 situation.

IF Kane becomes a member of the Wyatt family, this would be a totally wrong move by the WWE.
    I highly doubt Kane likes the idea to become a puppy or tool from Husky Harris. Also he does not
    deserver a position like that.
    So what can you do? Make Kane the leader / frong man and bock a possible rise of The Wyatts?

I say let 'em feud with The Shield.
    Kane is evil and is supposed to kick some asses so let Daniel Bryan beat Cena. Cena is out of the title game
    and Kane is trying to get revenge on Daniel Bryan, so it will be Kane vs Daniel Bryan at Night of Champions
    or Over the Limit.

Possible opening: Kane just rushes Daniel Brian at Summerslam after he won against Cena. Kane is mad because his "friend" Daniel Bryan did not help, while he got crushed by The Wyatts. Kane is going totally insane and mad again <3
    Let the Monster be a Monster !

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I hope so cuz his face turn was awful..

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post

Fact is they want the Wyatts to be a new stable in the WWE maybe someone who can take care of

IF Kane becomes a member of the Wyatt family, this would be a totally wrong move by the WWE.
    I highly doubt Kane likes the idea to become a puppy or tool from Husky Harris. Also he does not
    So what can you do? Make Kane the leader / frong man and bock a possible rise of The Wyatts?

Kane is evil and is supposed to kick some asses so let Daniel Bryan beat Cena. Cena is out of the title game
    and Kane is trying to get revenge on Daniel Bryan, so it will be Kane vs Daniel Bryan at Night of Champions
    or Over the Limit.

Possible opening: Kane just rushes Daniel Brian at Summerslam after he won against Cena. Kane is mad because his "friend" Daniel Bryan did not help, while he got crushed by The Wyatts. Kane is going totally insane and mad again <3
    agree with that
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

or Over the Limit.

^^^^^ this

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

or Over the Limit.

dis agree with u

1.) they allready started with the Kane story.
    2.) it will be good for kane to get out of the Daniel storyline , by turning heel
    3.) a heel Kane is the only possible Charakter that could end the Streak of Undertaker next mania
    4.) it will push the Wyatts and gives them the chance to explain who they are and what their goals are
    5.) they will be fighting against the shield soon enough, keep cool

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by followthebuzzard View Post
    dis agree with u

1.) they allready started with the Kane story.
    2.) it will be good for kane to get out of the Daniel storyline , by turning heel
    3.) a heel Kane is the only possible Charakter that could end the Streak of Undertaker next mania
    4.) it will push the Wyatts and gives them the chance to explain who they are and what their goals are
    5.) they will be fighting against the shield soon enough, keep cool
    Kane isn't gonna end the streak.
    Heel vs heel rivalry won't work out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast