Thread: Lita

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Default Lita

Follow us on Social Media

Found this in Facebook

Fans on Twitter have been concerned about former WWE Diva Amy "Lita" Dumas, CM Punk's girlfriend, after rock band 7Seconds posted a message on their Facebook late Thursday night that something "shitty and difficult" happened to her.

The band posted a photo of Lita with the following message:

"this is my friend Amy Dumas.

she rocks and has done a ton of great stuff in her life. she is the only New York Times bestselling author I have ever known and the only 7Seconds friend and fan to have ever worn a WWE championship belt.

today she had some shitty things happen to her. nothing life-threatening but shitty and difficult nonetheless and she's in my thoughts. much love to her.

that's all."

Lita hasn't tweeted anything since July 14th.

dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

get well soon
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Wtf what happened to her

It's Clobberin Time

Junior Moderator

Get well soon and stay hot!

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Get well soon, and stay sexy

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Don't sounds very good what's up with her.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Would be nice to know some facts before assuming things... Is she actually unwell? Or was this something else?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Wtf what happened to her
    To Big Fan Of Lita In dR

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Would be nice to know some facts before assuming things... Is she actually unwell? Or was this something else?
    punk cheated her

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

I don't think anyone has authority to reveal something personal about someone's else life.
    BTW I haven't tweeted since 30 days, AM I DEAD?
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

July 20, 2013 | Posted by Amanda | Under - Facebook, News, Social Media, Top News, Twitter

I apologize for not hearing about this sooner to update fans or ease some of the worries they may have but after fans tweeted concerns to me about Amy on Twitter last night, I looked into some of what it could be about. Amy has not really posted on social media since the beginning of this month 7/5, although she has retweeted Alfie’s tweets the last 2 weeks when doing Discordia on Sundays. After researching, I found that on Thursday, 7/18, the band 7 Seconds posted about Amy on their Facebook page which sent Amy/Lita fans into a whirlwind of concerns for her after reading their cryptic Facebook post.

It became a bigger news issue Friday when it was picked up by wrestling news sites and fans questioned some of her notable friends. I found out Friday evening and asked fans for their help to piece together the story. Many sent me to Bake and Destroy’s tumblr page, real name Natalie, who is one of Amy’s friends and she often tweets her on Twitter so she is legit. Natalie confirmed what 7 Seconds had mentioned about something bad happening to Amy, however also saying, she was okay and no need to worry. Not exactly sure what the “bummer” situation could be but Natalie’s update should put fans at ease.

Many are speculating various things but I think Amy, as the person she is, and also with her great friends around her, will pull through with great strength in whatever she’s going through or went through and I think her friends have the best intentions of giving a little heads up to pray for her but letting us know she is okay. I will post anything more that I find from this. We will have to see if a Discordia show takes place on Sunday or hear something from Amy herself either on the show or elsewhere or from a friend. Thank you to all who have helped contribute to this news post. Click the messages above for official source links.

July 20, 2013 | Posted by Amanda | Under - Amy's Discordia, News, Social Media, Twitter

Following up on our breaking news story earlier today from the last few days. Amy’s friend Natalie that made an update post on her last night, has followed up stating Amy will probably put everyone’s minds at ease on Discordia.

UA continues to wish Amy the best and she is definitely in our thoughts and prayers! Will do my best to keep you all updated! As always, I will be updating the site for Discordia so be sure to tune in to see if Amy does a show and if she speaks about what has been going on and hopefully puts fans at ease. Will have information for Discordia tomorrow morning. Check back.

July 21, 2013 | Posted by Amanda | Under - Amy Projects, Amy's Discordia, News, Radio Show, Social Media

Tune in to Amy’s Discordia Episode 15 tonight at 8 PM EST on SFMTV.com! Check back for full coverage!

As previously reported, there has been something going on that caused a stir of worried fans. Perhaps Amy will talk about it tonight? Tune into the show to listen to Amy, to enjoy great music and check back here afterward as we always cover Discordia every Sunday night live! During the show, I’ll have a recap, afterward, there will be photos and a direct video link!

From Ultimate-Amy.org