View Poll Results: How will you rate it?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 star

2 15.38%
  • 2 stars

0 0%
  • 3 stars

1 7.69%
  • 4 stars

2 15.38%
  • 5 stars

6 46.15%
  • 10 stars (Fantastic Episode!)

2 15.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default How will you rate TNA Impact Wrestling: Destination X (Contains Spoilers!)

Follow us on Social Media

How will you rate the TNA Impact Wrestling Destination X Special with World Heavyweight Championship: Bully Ray vs Chris Sabin in the Main Event ?

Share your opinions here!

Junior Moderator

I'm very angry. There is no 6,7,8, or 9 star option.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Somebody gave it only 1 star, lol

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Didn`t watch it. Can`t rate sorry.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

5 Stars, could be better but still liked it. Sabin new Champion, new X division title looks cool but a little bit like the old IC but I dont care
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Giving it 5 stars too. Show was good but I was really surprised that Sabin really won the Championship. Didn't thought that will happen. So in the End TNA surprised me this time.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

5 Stars Too.Didn't Expect Sabin Will Win

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

sabin used hammer to win the match . if i am not wrong then hulk will strip the title :::

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    sabin used hammer to win the match . if i am not wrong then hulk will strip the title :::
    Hulk is at his Goal that Bully is no longer Champ, why should he then strip Sabin off the Title for using a hammer? Like Bully does Sabin can do, too. That would make no sense. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Hulk is at his Goal that Bully is no longer Champ, why should he then strip Sabin off the Title for using a hammer? Like Bully does Sabin can do, too. That would make no sense. ^^
    agree. specialy when you think that bully won the title like this an defeated it like this couple of times

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Totally didn't expect this win, I don't imagine he will hold for long

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

4 stars

Dont forget to say Thanks

ok but don't u think it was a stupid move from tna bully defeated jeff and sting the lengend and then lost a title to sabin ??

ok but don't u think it was a stupid move from tna bully defeated jeff and sting the lengend and then lost a title to sabin ??
    Why?? Sabin is a TNA Veteran. He is 10 years with TNA, 6x X-Division Champ and and 1x Tag Champion. He is an awesome Wrestler and one part of the greatest Tag Team of all time. He has beaten Bully many times in singles and Tag matches. What speaks against him???

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Why?? Sabin is a TNA Veteran. He is 10 years with TNA, 6x X-Division Champ and and 1x Tag Champion. He is an awesome Wrestler and one part of the greatest Tag Team of all time. He has beaten Bully many times in singles and Tag matches. What speaks against him???
    ok agree he defeated bully on many occasions but see when u gave some one a big title or any other kind of stuff like briefcase and etc then you have change his or her character for eg if u take punk we know that he will face brock at summer slam then u will see at monday night raw and and sd he will beat big guys so as to create momentum for his match

ok agree he defeated bully on many occasions but see when u gave some one a big title or any other kind of stuff like briefcase and etc then you have change his or her character for eg if u take punk we know that he will face brock at summer slam then u will see at monday night raw and and sd he will beat big guys so as to create momentum for his match
    BS Big BS you dont have to chance anything. How do you always come up with this???

But Sabin's win shows that Wrestling can be unpredictable just like Randy Orton's Money in the Bank win. They both didn't have any big Momentum and no one expected them really to win. So this is a suprise, and also a thing what Wrestling is about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast