Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default Idea Pitched for Austin at WrestleMania 30

    Follow us on Social Media





    While it seems unlikely that Steve Austin will ever return to WWE for a final match, WWE remains hopeful that he will receive medical clearance at some point, and if he's interested, the company would want him for WrestleMania 30. An idea has been pitched that would see Austin vs Triple H at the big PPV, and the bout would be for control of WWE. Austin would represent Vince McMahon in the match.




    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  2. #2
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Austin representing Vince?

  3. #3
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Austin representing Vince is the dumbest thing I've heared. Story wise those 2 hate each other very much from the past!

  4. #4
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Great idea. So Austin can screw Vince and lose control of WWE.

  5. #5
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    i thought it would be punk vs austin



  6. #6
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    It should be Triple H representing Steve Austin and Vince representing CM Punk

    so Punk vs Austin is much better than HHH vs Austin


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Can't even see a story for Vince to trust Austin... DTA and all...

  8. #8
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    589

    Default

    As long as he stuns Vinnie Mac's A$$ one more time, which he WILL if he ever comes back, I will be happy

  9. #9
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    It should be Triple H representing Steve Austin and Vince representing CM Punk

    so Punk vs Austin is much better than HHH vs Austin
    Agree


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  10. #10
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    It should be Triple H representing Steve Austin and Vince representing CM Punk

    so Punk vs Austin is much better than HHH vs Austin
    Nah, I think it should be vice versa. Triple H representing CM Punk and Vince McMahon representing Stone Cold but with Triple H & Punk Heel. Vince hates people like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk is like Daniel Bryan and Triple H is always on Daniel Bryan's side so it kind of makes sense.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Nah, I think it should be vice versa. Triple H representing CM Punk and Vince McMahon representing Stone Cold but with Triple H & Punk Heel. Vince hates people like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk is like Daniel Bryan and Triple H is always on Daniel Bryan's side so it kind of makes sense.
    Yeah, but it's also a known fact that Punk and HHH are friends in real life...
    But personally I still prefer a gauntlet match for the control over WWE:

    Team HHH: CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, "Diesel" Kevin Nash, Tyson Kidd, Curtis Axel, Sheamus and... BRAD MADDOX!

    Team Vince: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, The Rock, Titus O'Neill, Roman Reigns, Mason Ryan, Alberto Del Rio, Ted DiBiase Jr.

  12. #12
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Nah, I think it should be vice versa. Triple H representing CM Punk and Vince McMahon representing Stone Cold but with Triple H & Punk Heel. Vince hates people like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk is like Daniel Bryan and Triple H is always on Daniel Bryan's side so it kind of makes sense.
    nah Vince can't trust Steve Austin u know cuz of their past feud so Vince was always heel so if he represented a heel Punk that would be epic .


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  13. #13
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Yeah, but it's also a known fact that Punk and HHH are friends in real life...
    But personally I still prefer a gauntlet match for the control over WWE:

    Team HHH: CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, "Diesel" Kevin Nash, Tyson Kidd, Curtis Axel, Sheamus and... BRAD MADDOX!

    Team Vince: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, The Rock, Titus O'Neill, Roman Reigns, Mason Ryan, Alberto Del Rio, Ted DiBiase Jr.

    How You Thought Vince Will Not Take His 'Superman' John Cena?


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  14. #14

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •