Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Jim Ross on Tara Returning to WWE, Curtis Axel on Hating the Michael McGillicutty Name

Follow us on Social Media

- Jim Ross was sked about the possibility of Lisa Marie Varon returning to WWE in his latest Q&A installment. Ross replied, Ross replied, "I do not know the creative plans that are on going in WWE. Nor do I want to know. I like watching the broadcasts w/ no inside knowledge. With that said, I have no idea if WWE is interested in Lisa. She's a talented women and will be just fine nonetheless."

- Curtis Axel was interviewed by The Phoenix NewTimes. Here are some highlights.

If he hated the name Michael McGillicutty: "Let me ask you a question. Would you like it if your name was Michael McGillicutty?... When I first heard about it, it was actually through text back when I was down wrestling with FCW through NXT and they said they were changing my name to Michael McGillicutty. And I thought they were just playing a joke on me. But no. I found out it was reality when I started my season at NXT and it kind of broke my heart, but I was excited to get to the main roster. That's all that mattered to me.

"I still would get embarrassed when people say, 'You're a wrestler?' And then they'd ask what my stage name was and I was pretty embarrassed when I had to say 'Michael McGillicutty.' I didn't really like the name, but I'm glad that's gone and I'll never do that again."

If he has been working on his mic skills: "I don't know where that comes from. I just never really have a chance to talk. Now that I'm shown more on TV, I'll have more of an opportunity. People say what they want just from one little rumor, so I don't pay attention to any of that crap, what people say about me. I just do my thing and I know what I can do and I do well, and I don't let that stuff worry me."

The Rock also combining his father's and grandfather's name as Rocky Maivia: "Heck yeah. I mean, he stepped out of his father's and grandfather's shadows, so it's always a plus to be compared to someone like The Rock. Hopefully, I can work on it enough to get to the same level. It's pretty cool that I get that kind of comparisons."

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

It Will Be Good Bcoz The Divas Division Is Not Good As It Was In Back

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........